Here we have a beautiful example of a 2018 Ventura VR200 Pop up roof Campervan, built on the 5.0m Peugeot Boxer L1H1 chassis, it virtually the same length as a SWB Volkswagen, yet offers the ability to seat 5 adults, and converts into 2 very generous double beds, the additional amount of interior space that this Ventura provides is amazing.
- Driver & Passenger airbag
- Passenger seat swivel base
- Dash air conditioning
- Glazed rear doors with heated windows & internal rear view mirror
- Factory fitted dark tinted windows
- FM, DAB Digital Radio including Bluetooth & USB input
- Power steering
- Electrically adjustable & heated door mirrors
- ABS (Anti-Lock Braking System)
- ESP (Electronic Stability Program, including Traction control)
- 3x point seatbelts
- Colour reverse camera complete with dash mounted monitor
- Reverse parking sensors
- Tow bar and single electrics
- Solar panel
- Colour match pop-up roof
- Automatic retractable entry step under side door
- 4’6 Rock ‘n’ Roll bed
- Dometic recessed sink, tap & water pump, double burner stove
- Webasto Isotherm 49L fridge
- Mains hook up
- Bike rack
This superb Campervan is available now at Harbour Creek, Hayling Island. Please do not delay in contacting us as we have a feeling that this Ventura will not be available for very long!
Our used vehicles are supplied with a new 12-month MOT, full Habitation check and Gas safety checks, as well as a base vehicle oil change service if required. Including Harbour Creek 3-Month comprehensive used warranty.
We provide a full demonstration/handover upon collection, and we pride ourselves on our high level of customer service and friendly approach.
Finance and part exchange are also possible subject to circumstances, please call us to discuss any part exchange (Motorhome, Caravan, Prestige, Classic or Performance Car) that you may have.
Misrepresentation Act: These particulars are set out as a general outline for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute part of a contract. All descriptions, dimensions, reference to condition and other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but intending purchasers should not rely on them as statements or representation of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each item.