New 2024 Tourer CUV 500 LT Campervan, Volkswagen T6.1 “Bulli”. 150Hp engine with an automatic gearbox. 2x Berth & 4x Travelling seats.
NEW addition to the Knaus portfolio, presenting this fantastic unique Knaus Tourer Cuvision 500 LT!
With an overall length of just under 5.9m, the Tourer 500 LT offers space for up to four people. The Tourer CUV is suitable for city driving and makes maneuvering through narrow streets and looking for a parking space easy. With a standard permissible gross weight of 3500kg this means that anyone with a standard UK driving licence can drive it.
The perfect campervan for couples. At the front there is a comfortable face-to-face seating group, which can be converted into a double bed. No vehicle is complete without a full-fledged kitchen – with a two-burner hob, sink and a 90-litre compressor refrigerator. And a comfortable swivelling bathroom.
Press a button on the remote control and the roof of the Knaus Tourer CUV rises around 70 centimeters. Four stamps raise the roof fully electrically; tent fabric forms the upper part of the side walls, similar to a pop-up roof. Whether the roof is retracted or extended: the appearance of the Tourer CUV is as unusual as it is unique.
Estimated delivery – June/July 2024 – Vehicle Reference: 1742
|Chassis||Volkswagen T6.1/ 3500kg|
|Exterior Length (cm)||589|
|Width cm (outer/inner)|
|Height cm (outer/inner)||228/147|
|Number of seatbelts||4|
|Bed size, front (cm)||191 x 130|
VW Tourer CUV Hightlights:
- More comfort and safety thanks to its automatic transmission and extensive driver‐assistance systems
- Dynamic chassis and bodywork in Ascot grey and standard 17“ Devonport alloy wheels
- Unique design highlights on the exterior with exclusive product graphics and a sporty bridge light
- Stylish interior with atmospheric LED ambient lighting and embroidered upholstery details
Standard Specification on this vehicle:
- VW T6.1 3.200 kg*** 110 kW / 150 PS, automatic gearbox
- Suspension and damping with increased front axle load, reinforced stabilisers
- Chassis uni paint: Ascot grey
- Front bumper painted in chassis colour
- 17” alloy rims devonport
- Air conditioning with manual control in the driver’s cabin
- Premium” multifunction display with multicolour display
- Multifunction steering wheel (3 spokes)
- Cab seats swivelling
- Seat heating for driver’s and passenger’s seats
- Hill Holder (Hill Start Assist)
- Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC) with speed limitation device
- Drowsiness Detection
- Heated windscreen washer vents and washer water level indicator
- Fog lights incl. cornering light
- Fuel tank 70 ltr.
- Radio “Composition Audio” with TFT display (monochrome)
- Navigation system “Discover Media” including “Streaming & Internet” with 4 speakers
- “We Connect” and “We Connect Plus” preparation
- Rear view camera incl. wiring
- Inductive charging cradle
- Body door: KNAUS KOMFORT
- Insect screen door
- Electrical entry step
- Frame window SEITZ S7
- Pop-up roof, electric
- Face-to-face seating group
- Bed conversion of the seating group
- Floor mat set in driver’s cab in KNAUS design
- Carpet floor in living area
- Cooker-sink combination incl. 2-burner cooker with electric ignition and divided glass cover
- Refrigerator 98 ltr., compressor
- Diesel heating TRUMA Combi 4 D
- Insulating hood waste water tank, heatable
- Atmospheric ambient lighting
- Awning 305 x 250 cm, anthracite
Additional Fitted Options:
- Load increase to 3.500 kg
- Additional mobile storage boxes: Type: Kitchen II
- Folding seat (2 pcs.) secured with 3-point safety belt, seat position in driving direction
- Upholstery selection: ACTIVE ROCK
Do not delay in contacting us to discuss this superb model, or to reserve subject to arrival.
Harbour Creek Motorhomes are one of the UK’s largest family owned Westfalia dealers, and new Campervan specialists. We represent some of the highest quality manufactures from the UK and Europe.
Most models are available for viewing at our Hayling Island showrooms, we offer a complete range of approved accessories and provide a full comprehensive demonstration/handover upon collection, we pride ourselves on our high level of customer service and friendly approach.
Finance and part exchange are also possible subject to circumstances, please call us to discuss any part exchange (Motorhome, Caravan, Prestige, Classic or Performance Car) that you may have.
Optional accessories installed are not included in the vehicle weight calculation. Their weight must be subtracted from the payload.
Misrepresentation Act: These particulars are set out as a general outline for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute part of a contract. All descriptions, dimensions, reference to condition and other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but intending purchasers should not rely on them as statements or representation of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each item.