THE NEW KNAUS VAN WAVE – The compact all-rounder for 4!
The world novelty in the VAN class. The KNAUS VAN WAVE 640 MEG on MAN offers the highest driving comfort and safety with intelligent assistance systems and 2‐channel air suspension. Compact on the outside and yet room for 4 on the inside. Also available as a special model with extensive equipment.
Estimated delivery, August/September 2022 Ref: 8482
More information about the new KNAUS VAN WAVE coming soon.
- Chassis in metallic paint: Indium Grey
- Front bumper in grey with painted frame in chassis colour
- High‐quality fitted seat covers for driver’s/passenger’s seat in KNAUS fabric style
- Complete antenna system Oyster 60 Premium, Twin incl. 27‟ SMART‐TV
- Navigation system „MAN Media VAN Navigation‟
- 17’’ alloy rims with tyres (original MAN)
|Overall Length (cm)|
|Width (outside/inside) (cm)||220/205|
|Height (outside/inside) (cm)||283/196|
|Berths||2 + 2|
Standard Equipment as follows:
- Front-wheel drive; 8-speed automatic transmission (130 kW/177 HP)
- Right-hand drive MAN
- Dual-channel air suspension for rear axle with compressor to improve driving comfort and regulate vehicle height
- Chassis in metallic paint: Indium Grey
- 17” alloy rims with tyres (original MAN)
- Air conditioning “Climatic”, manual
- Driver and passenger airbag with passenger airbag deactivation
- Cab darkening system EXKLUSIV (consists of the high-quality side window shading REMIfront IV system as well as a front window shading made of pleated Solarflex textile with lateral, stable magnetic fastening)
- Cruise control with speed limitation device
- Active lane keeping assistant
- Automatic traffic sign recognition
- Navigation system “MAN Media VAN Navigation” – (8.0 inch) TFT colour display, touchscreen
- Rear view camera incl. wiring
- Maximum load capacity of the rear garage: 250 kg
- L-shaped seating group incl. telescopic single-column lifting table (table top movable in all directions)
- EvoPore HRC mattress, fixed beds only
- Lifting bed with high-quality lifting mechanism
- Refrigerator 142 ltr.
- Complete antenna system Oyster 60 Premium, Twin incl. 27″ SMART-TV
- Pre-cabling for TV in the sleeping area
- Awning 405 x 250 cm, anthracite
Additional Fitted Options as follows:
- Load increase from 3,500 kg to 4,000 kg
- Multifunction leather steering wheel (3-spoke), heatable
- Body door: KNAUS EXCLUSIV: with window as well as integrated Coming-Home lighting, multiple locking, concealed hinges, opening limitation / door position locking by gas spring, double seal, high-quality leather application, electric central locking, integrated umbrella compartment, multifunctional bag
- Hinged window 70 x 40 cm, (rear left)
- Gas oven incl. grill function (installation location in the kitchen block)
- Fitted sheet set – to fit mattress shape
- Upholstery selection: ACTIVE ROCK
- Touch-Control-Panel with intuitive operating concept of networked components, incl. indoor and outdoor temperature sensor instead of standard Control-Panel
- Intelligent charger with 25 A charging power
Do not delay in contacting us to discuss this superb model, or to reserve subject to viewing.
Harbour Creek Motorhomes are one of the UK’s largest family owned Westfalia dealers, and new Campervan specialists. We represent some of the highest quality manufactures from the UK and Europe.
Most models are available for viewing at our Hayling Island showrooms, we offer a complete range of approved accessories and provide a full comprehensive demonstration/handover upon collection, we pride ourselves on our high level of customer service and friendly approach.
Finance and part exchange are also possible subject to circumstances, please call us to discuss any part exchange (Motorhome, Caravan, Prestige, Classic or Performance Car) that you may have.
Optional accessories installed are not included in the vehicle weight calculation. Their weight must be subtracted from the payload.
Misrepresentation Act: These particulars are set out as a general outline for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute part of a contract. All descriptions, dimensions, reference to condition and other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but intending purchasers should not rely on them as statements or representation of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each item.