New 2024 Knaus Van Wave 640 MEG Vansation Motorhome, on a VW Crafter Chassis. 177Hp with a desirable 8-speed Automatic gearbox. 4x Berth & 4x Travelling seats.
The KNAUS VAN WAVE 640 MEG on a VW Crafter offers the highest level of driving comfort and safety with intelligent assistance systems and 2-channel air suspension. Compact on the outside and even room for 4 on the inside. Discover now the special model VANSATION with extensive features.
Featuring rear single beds and a pull-down double bed above the seating group. It also has large garage under the rear beds. Coming fitted with a whole host of specification!
Estimated delivery – June/July 2024 – Vehicle reference 5068
- Slanted furniture and a wave-shaped roof for perfect use of space
- 190 cm headroom even under the fold-down bed
- Innovative FoldXPand rear, which with a compact external length brings an increase in length inside
- Standard rear 2-channel air suspension with compressor
- Diesel heater as standard
|Technically maximum authorised laden mass: (kg)||4000|
|Overall Length (cm)|
|Width (outside/inside) (cm)||220/205|
|Height (outside/inside) (cm)||283/196|
|Berths||2 + 2|
|Maximum payload (kg)||454|
Standard Equipment as follows:
- VW Crafter; 2,0 l TDI; Euro 6d-Final; SCR; 8-speed automatic transmission (130 kW/177 HP)
- Chassis in metallic paint: Indium Grey
- Air conditioning “Climatic”, manual
- Multifunction steering wheel (3 spokes)
- Driver and passenger airbag with passenger airbag deactivation
- Cruise control with speed limitation device
- Electronic immobiliser
- Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC) with speed limitation device
- Active Lane Keeping Assist
- Automatic Traffic Sign Recognition
- Drowsiness Detection
- Windscreen wipers with interval circuit and rain sensor and automatic headlight switching
- Fuel tank 75 ltr.
- Navigation system “Discover Media” including “Streaming & Internet” with 4 speakers
- Digital radio reception (DAB+)
- Rear view camera incl. wiring
- Maximum load capacity of the rear garage: 250 kg
- Insect screen door
- Furniture decor: Matara Teak
- Upholstery selection – Special upholstery: WINTER WHITE “VANSATION”
- L-shaped seating group with telescopic single-column lifting table
- EvoPore HRC mattress, fixed beds only
- Lifting bed with high-quality lifting mechanism
- Floor mat set in driver’s cab in KNAUS design
- 2-burner cooker with glass cover, stainless steel sink, recessed
- Compressor refrigerator 150 ltr. (incl. 30 ltr. freezer compartment), with external soundproofed compressor unit
- Gas oven incl. grill function (installation location in the kitchen block)
- Atmospheric ambient lighting
- 27″ SMART TV set with HD tuner
- Pre-cabling for TV in the sleeping area
- External LTE / WIFI antenna
- Awning 405 x 250 cm, anthracite
Additional Fitted Options as follows:
- Load increase from 3.500 kg*** to 4.000 kg***
- Body door: KNAUS EXkLUSIV
- Electrical entry step
- Hinged window 70 x 40 cm, (rear left)
- ISOFIX system
- Fitted sheet set, precisely fitting for the mattress shape – for 2 beds
- Harbour Creek Starter Pack
Do not delay in contacting us to discuss this superb model, or to reserve subject to viewing.
Harbour Creek Motorhomes are one of the UK’s largest family owned Westfalia dealers, and new Campervan specialists. We represent some of the highest quality manufactures from the UK and Europe.
Most models are available for viewing at our Hayling Island showrooms, we offer a complete range of approved accessories and provide a full comprehensive demonstration/handover upon collection, we pride ourselves on our high level of customer service and friendly approach.
Finance and part exchange are also possible subject to circumstances, please call us to discuss any part exchange (Motorhome, Caravan, Prestige, Classic or Performance Car) that you may have.
Optional accessories installed are not included in the vehicle weight calculation. Their weight must be subtracted from the payload.
Misrepresentation Act: These particulars are set out as a general outline for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute part of a contract. All descriptions, dimensions, reference to condition and other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but intending purchasers should not rely on them as statements or representation of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each item.