Available for immediate delivery from Harbour Creek!
NEW Model! 2023 Knaus Boxdrive 600 XL, Based on MAN TGE chassis, 170Hp Automatic gearbox, 2-Wheel Drive. Finished in Candy White. Reference No: 0923
The New Boxdrive XL has a smooth‐running high‐roof bed with one‐hand operation, offers living & sleeping comfort for up to 4 adults, all this with an overall length of less than 6 metres!
The living area in this model is particularly spacious, bright and inviting. The modern furniture décor and the height‐adjustable TV underline the homely ambience and high standards in the CUV. Thanks to the 90‐degree turned refrigerator with double opening function and the foldable shelf, the kitchen in the Boxdrive is particularly practical – and also perfectly accessible from the outside.
Spacious and cosy transverse bed at the rear, and also features the smooth‐running high‐roof bed which can be easily extended with one hand. Points for comfort are scored with the easy access via the ladder, many shelves and the flexible reading light.
|Chassis||MAN TGE / 3500kg|
|Width (outer/inner) (cm)||204/172|
Height (outer/inner) (cm)
|Technically maximum authorised laden mass (kg)||3500|
|Max. number of berths||2 + 2 + 1|
|Number of persons allowed in driving operation||4|
|Rear transverse bed size (cm)||194 x 125/142|
|Front High-roof bed size (cm)||185 x 124|
Equipment as follows:
- Electrically adjustable and heated exterior mirrors
- Cruise control with speed limitation device
- Air conditioning “Climatic”, manual
- Insect screen door
- TRUMA iNet system
- “bluuwater” water filter system
- MediKit voucher
- Storage package 2: Roof gallery with two 1-DIN shafts and reading light
- Radio preparation incl. 2 loudspeakers
- EXCLUSIV cab darkening system, consisting of: Side window shading REMIfront IV system and front window shading made of pleated Solarflex fabric with lateral magnetic attachment
- Insulating hood waste water tank, heatable
- TRUMA CP-Plus digital heating control panel
- Electrical entry step, 70 cm wide
Premium Package 600 XL:
- Chrome package interior
- Navigation system “MAN Media VAN Business Navigation”
- Multifunction steering wheel (3 spokes)
- 17” alloy rims with tyres (original MAN)
- Rear view camera “Rear View”
- Digital radio reception (DAB+)
- Touch-Control-Panel with intuitive operating concept of networked components, incl. indoor and outdoor temperature sensor instead of standard Control-Panel
- 12 V power socket, additional 1 pc. in garage
- 12 V power socket, additional 1 pc. in front ceiling cabinet
- 230 V SCHUKO socket, additional 1 pc. in kitchen
- 230 V SCHUKO socket, additional 1 pc. (garage)
- Intelligent charger with 25 A charging power
Additional fitted options on this vehicle:
- Front bumper painted in chassis colour (Candy White)
- Multifunction leather steering wheel (3-spoke), heatable
- Floor mat set in driver’s cab in KNAUS design
- Windscreen washer nozzles heatable
- Front & rear Park Assist
- Atmospheric Ambient lighting: (Ambient light in kitchen worktop, ceiling cupboard friezes towards the roof, plinth light (night light) incl. dimmable contour lighting elaborately integrated in the furniture construction, design language typically KNAUS)
- Spare tyre (steel rim)
- Pre-cabling for TV (sleeping area)
- Floor insert for shower tray
- Upholstery: Active Rock
Do not delay in contacting us to discuss this superb model, or to reserve subject to viewing.
Harbour Creek Motorhomes are one of the UK’s largest family owned Westfalia dealers, and new Campervan specialists. We represent some of the highest quality manufactures from the UK and Europe.
Most models are available for viewing at our Hayling Island showrooms, we offer a complete range of approved accessories and provide a full comprehensive demonstration/handover upon collection, we pride ourselves on our high level of customer service and friendly approach.
Finance and part exchange are also possible subject to circumstances, please call us to discuss any part exchange (Motorhome, Caravan, Prestige, Classic or Performance Car) that you may have.
Optional accessories installed are not included in the vehicle weight calculation. Their weight must be subtracted from the payload.
Misrepresentation Act: These particulars are set out as a general outline for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute part of a contract. All descriptions, dimensions, reference to condition and other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but intending purchasers should not rely on them as statements or representation of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each item.