NEW Model! 2022 Knaus Boxdrive 680 ME, Based on MAN TGE chassis, Euro 6D, 2.0l, 170Hp Automatic gearbox.
Estimated Delivery, July/August 2022. Reference No: 9275
The BOXDRIVE is always as individual as your demands – and therefore well‐conceived down to the most intricate detail. Its features are our promise in delivering significant comfort and sophisticated functionality. This way, your trip becomes more pleasant and each day the purest enjoyment.
The rear longitudinal lifting bed, this gives you the additional, flexible storage space for large luggage, bicycles, e-bikes or other sports equipment under the two comfortable beds.
|Chassis||MAN TGE /|
|Width (outer/inner) (cm)||204/172|
Height (outer/inner) (cm)
|Technically maximum authorised laden mass (kg)||3.850|
|Towing load (kg)||3.000|
|Max. number of berths||2 + 1|
|Number of persons allowed in driving operation||4|
|Rear bed size (cm)||197 x 78; 208 x 78|
|Seating group (spare bed) bed size (cm)||177 x 67|
Equipment as follows:
- Electrically adjustable and heated exterior mirrors
- Cruise control with speed limitation device
- Air conditioning “Climatic” manual
- Insect screen door
- Truma iNet system
- “Bluuwater” water filter system
- Medikit voucher: Voucher for an extensive medication set (includes among other wound spray, disinfectant spray and various pharmacy drugs)
- Storage package 2: Roof gallery with two 1-DIN shafts and reading light
- Radio preparation incl. 2 loudspeakers
- Cab darkening system EXKLUSIV
- Insulating hood waste water tank, heatable
- Truma CP-Plus digital heating control panel
- Electrical entry step, 70cm wide
680 ME Premium Package:
- Chrome package interior
- Navigation system “MAN Media VAN Business Navigation” (8.0 inch) TFT colour display, touchscreen
- Multifunction steering wheel (3 spokes)
- 17″ Alloy rims with tyres (original MAN)
- Rear view camera “Rear View”
- Chassis in metallic paint: Indium Grey
- Digital radio reception (DAB+)
- Touch-Control-Panel with intuitive operating concept of networked components, incl. indoor and outdoor temperature sensor instead of standard Control-Panel
- 12 V power socket, additional 1 pc. in garage
- 12 V power socket, additional 1 pc. in front ceiling cabinet
- 230 V SCHUKO socket, additional 1 pc. in kitchen
- 230 V SCHUKO socket, additional 1 pc. in garage
- Intelligent charger with 25 A charging power
Additional fitted options as follows:
- 170Hp engine upgrade (2.0l TDI; Euro 6d; 130 kW)
- Automatic gearbox
- Load increase from 3,500kg to 3,850kg
- Front bumper painted in chassis colour (Indium Grey)
- Pre-cabling for TV in the sleeping area
- Lateral guest bed 178 x 80 / 70 cm, with additional cushion
- Lifting bed in the rear
- Ambient lighting: (Ambient light in kitchen worktop, ceiling cupboard friezes towards the roof, plinth light (night light) incl. dimmable contour lighting elaborately integrated in the furniture construction, design language typically KNAUS)
- Rear shower (pull-out shower head in rear bed, in front of right-hand rear wing door)
- Floor mat set in driver’s cab
- Upholstery: Active Rock
Do not delay in contacting us to discuss this superb model, or to reserve subject to viewing.
Harbour Creek Motorhomes are one of the UK’s largest family owned Westfalia dealers, and new Campervan specialists. We represent some of the highest quality manufactures from the UK and Europe.
Most models are available for viewing at our Hayling Island showrooms, we offer a complete range of approved accessories and provide a full comprehensive demonstration/handover upon collection, we pride ourselves on our high level of customer service and friendly approach.
Finance and part exchange are also possible subject to circumstances, please call us to discuss any part exchange (Motorhome, Caravan, Prestige, Classic or Performance Car) that you may have.
Optional accessories installed are not included in the vehicle weight calculation. Their weight must be subtracted from the payload.
Misrepresentation Act: These particulars are set out as a general outline for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute part of a contract. All descriptions, dimensions, reference to condition and other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but intending purchasers should not rely on them as statements or representation of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each item.