Brand new Exclusive model to the UK for 2021! Introducing the Westfalia Ford Kelsey
At Harbour Creek we are delighted to introduce the NEW Westfalia Kelsey, a brand new introduction to the Westfalia portfolio for 2021. We will have the very first demonstration model in the UK which will be on display at our Hayling Island Showrooms this November.
Availability of the first edition series is already extremely limited, however we are fortunate at Harbour Creek to have secured a selection of incoming Kelsey models with varying specifications available for Spring 2021 delivery, so do not delay, please call us to come and view this exciting NEW model and discover the range at Harbour Creek.
Keeping a similar concept to the Westfalia Kepler One and Jules Verne. The Westfalia Kelsey boats a sleek and stylish interior with four travelling seats and up to four berths. The dinette converts into a large double bed also having the Pop-Top which sleeps two adults comfortably. You have a fully equipped centre kitchen and rear washroom area which features a flushing toilet and hot shower!
Based on a Ford Transit Custom chassis – 2.0l EcoBlue this First Edition model has the 170hp engine option with an Automatic gearbox and Metallic Azur Blue Paint finish. Delivery will be approximately April 2021.
||Ford Transit Custom Exclusive RHD UK Specification
|Exterior Length (mm)
|Overall Width (mm)
|Overall Height (mm)
|Number of seatbelts
||2 + 2
|Pop-up roof bed dimensions
||1,90 x 1,20 m
|Convertible dining area bed
| 1,90 x 1,20 m
Additional specification on this actual vehicle
Westfalia Kelsey Pack:
- Acoustic alarm signal for obstacles in rear & front areas
- Passenger airbag
- Audio System with 8″ Display
- 4 loudspeakers in cabin
- Radio controls on steering wheel
- App-Link & Bluetooth
- Electric, adjustable & foldable outside mirrors
- 170hp Diesel engine
- Automatic 6-speed gearbox
- Metallic Azur Blue
- Twin Sliding side doors
- Front-Wheel Drive
- Driver and passenger seats with swivel bases and armrests
- Power steering with steering wheel adjustable in height and length
- Leather-wrapped multifunction steering wheel
- Cruise control and speed limiter
- Manual air conditioning
- USB and 12V dashboard socket
- Steel spare wheel (unavailable if coupling)
- LED daytime running lights
- Front fog lights
- Laminated-glass windscreens
- Hill Start Assist (HSA)
- 165 A alternator
- Arizona TEP (Polyamide-coated-fabric)
- 100 Ah battery
- Isolation XHP Xtreme Hybrid Protect
- Separate wet area with WC and shower
- Compressor fridge 51 L
- Storage under kitchen unit with drawers
- Pop-up bed with Froli comfort and bed ladder
- Convertible dining area bed
- Webasto diesel heating
- 10l hot water system
- LED interior lighting
- 1 x 12V socket and 1 x 220V socket
- 2 x USB-Ports
- Active Park Assist Pack
- 16″ Ford factory Alloy Wheels
- Blind Spot Monitoring System (Approaching vehicle alert)
- Ford Navigation System including Adaptive Speed Regulator
- Colour reversing Reversing camera
- Ford factory Tinted rear windows
- Stainless rear bumper threshold protector
- Mosquito net for right hand sliding side door
- Linoium floor protection
- Fixed factory fitted Tow bar
- Solar Panel preparation
- Supaguard Interior fabric & exterior paint protection system
- Metallic Azur Blue
Taking orders now, please call for further details & to discuss any additional specification items that you may wish to add.
Harbour Creek Motorhomes are one of the UK’s largest family owned Westfalia dealers, and new Campervan specialists. Representing some of the highest quality manufactures from the UK and Europe.
Most models are available for viewing at our Hayling Island showrooms, we offer a complete range of approved accessories and provide a full comprehensive demonstration/handover upon collection, we pride ourselves on our high level of customer service and friendly approach.
Finance and part exchange are also possible subject to circumstances, please call us to discuss any part exchange (Motorhome, Caravan, Prestige, Classic or Performance Car) that you may have.
Optional accessories installed are not included in the vehicle weight calculation. Their weight must be subtracted from the payload.
Misrepresentation Act: These particulars are set out as a general outline for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute part of a contract. All descriptions, dimensions, reference to condition and other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but intending purchasers should not rely on them as statements or representation of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each item.