The new Knaus Van TI 550 MF is big enough for a real motorhome feeling but compact enough for winding coastal roads. The slim motorhome is only 2.20 metres wide with all it’s equipment and, as the lightest vehicle in it’s class, will inspire all those who value large payload reserves. Truly one of the very few sights under 3.5 tons!
The 550 MF stands on a Fiat Ducato light chassis and has the 140 hp engine as standard.
The sleeping area in the back is well organised. In the corner is the French bed. Then there is a walkway passage to the bathroom. A nice detail is the indirect lighting in the back wall above the bed, the reading lights are included. For a little privacy or a quiet reading hour, you can draw a curtain around the bed. A spacious two-door hanging cupboard is against the other wall with an elegant washbasin next to it.
Estimated delivery: June/July 2024 – Vehicle Reference: 4938
|Chassis||Fiat Ducato (3500kg)|
|Exterior Length (m)||5.99|
|Overall Width (m)|
|Overall Height (m)||2,76|
|Number of seatbelts||4|
|Maximum Payload (kg):||313|
|Bed size, Rear (cm)||194 x 140/105|
Standard Specification on this Vehicle:
- FIAT Ducato 3.500 kg***; 2.2 l 140 Multijet; front-wheel drive; Euro 6d-Final (103 kW/140 HP)
- Right-hand drive FIAT
- Chassis uni paint: White
- Black radiator grille, with chrome clasp
- 16″ tyres Alloy rims for standard tyres
- Air conditioning in cab, manual including pollen filter and outside temperature display
- Driver & Passenger airbag
- Steering wheel and gear knob in leather
- Steering wheel with controls for radio
- Cab seats swivelling
- Front and side window blackout
- Tempomat ® – Cruise Control
- Hill Holder (Hill Start Assist)
- Electronic immobiliser
- Spare tyre
- Fuel tank 90 ltr.
- Car key with remote control for central locking for cab doors
- Electrically adjustable and heated exterior mirrors
- All-in-one navigation system
- Rear view camera incl. wiring
- Head-up display
- Maximum load capacity of the rear garage: 150 kg
- Gas locker for 2 x 11 kg gas bottles
- Garage door 80 x 80 cm, right
- Windows with double glazing tinted, curtained and hinged (with insect screen and blackout)
- Awning light with motion sensor LED
- L-shaped seating group with telescopic single-column lifting table
- EvoPore HRC mattress, fixed beds only
- Upholstery selection – Special upholstery: WINTER WHITE “VANSATION”
- Floor mat set in driver’s cab in KNAUS design
- 2-burner cooker with glass cover, stainless steel sink, recessed
- Refrigerator 98 ltr.
- Heating TRUMA Combi 6E
- TRUMA CP-Plus digital heating control panel
- Insulating hood waste water tank, heatable
- Networkable electrical system incl. central control panel with display for status of batteries, fresh and waste water tanks and power connection
- Atmospheric ambient lighting
- Awning 305 x 250 cm, white
Additional Fitted Options on this Vehicle:
- 9-speed torque converter automatic transmission
- Spoiler lips (skid-plate) black
- Headlights in black frame
- Radiator grille painted black, with shiny black bar incl. chrome-plated trim elements
- “Traction Plus” traction aid, including Hill Descent Assist
- Additional car key with remote control
- Body door: KNAUS EXkLUSIV
- Electrical entry step
- Fitted sheet set, precisely fitting for the mattress shape – for 2 beds (fixed beds)
- Pre-cabling for TV in the sleeping area
- Harbour Creek Starter Pack
Please call our friendly team to discuss this superb model, or to reserve subject to viewing.
Harbour Creek Motorhomes are one of the UK’s largest family owned Westfalia dealers, and new Campervan specialists. We represent some of the highest quality manufactures from the UK and Europe.
Most models are available for viewing at our Hayling Island showrooms, we offer a complete range of approved accessories and provide a full comprehensive demonstration/handover upon collection, we pride ourselves on our high level of customer service and friendly approach.
Finance and part exchange are also possible subject to circumstances, please call us to discuss any part exchange (Motorhome, Caravan, Prestige, Classic or Performance Car) that you may have.
Optional accessories installed are not included in the vehicle weight calculation. Their weight must be subtracted from the payload.
Misrepresentation Act: These particulars are set out as a general outline for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute part of a contract. All descriptions, dimensions, reference to condition and other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but intending purchasers should not rely on them as statements or representation of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each item.