New 2024 Special Edition Knaus Boxlife Pro 540 Road ’60 Years’ Fiat Ducato. Finished in Campovolo Grey. Right hand drive, Euro 6D_Final, 2.2l, 140Hp with a 9-Speed Automatic Gearbox. 3x berth & 4x Travelling Seats.
Estimated delivery date: May/June 2024 – Vehicle Reference: 0762
The Boxlife Pro 60 Years impresses with its extravagant exterior. A Campovolo Grey painting, a dark window area with the curved KNAUS Signature Element and silver‐coloured dovetail graphics make it a real eye‐catcher.
City-suitable companion. Thanks to its compact 5.41m external length, inside the well-designed layout ensures maximum comfort. Due to a flexible, extending table, rotating front seats, and a pull-out bench, there’s always a cosy seating area for up to 4 people.
* In some cases, figures show equipment features that are not standard.
|Chassis||Fiat Ducato / 3500kg|
|Exterior Length (cm)||541|
|Width cm (outer/inner)|
|Height cm (outer/inner)||258/190|
|Number of seatbelts||4|
|Berths||2 + 1|
|Bed size, rear lateral bed (cm)||194 x 140/125|
|Bed size, spare bed on semi-dinette (cm)||135 x 60|
Equipment as follows:
Standard Specification on this Vehicle:
- FIAT Ducato 3.500 kg***; 2.2 l 140 Multijet; front-wheel drive; Euro 6d-Final (103 kW/140 HP)
- 9-speed torque converter automatic transmission
- Right-hand drive FIAT
- Chassis in special paint: Campovolo Grey
- Radiator grille painted black, with shiny black bar incl. chrome-plated trim elements
- 16″ Alloys
- Air conditioning in cab, manual including pollen filter and outside temperature display
- Steering wheel and gear knob in leather
- Steering wheel with controls for radio
- Tempomat ® – Cruise Control
- Hill Holder (Hill Start Assist)
- Post Collision Braking System
- Fog lights with cornering lights
- Fuel tank 90 ltr.
- Electrically adjustable and heated exterior mirrors
- Radio preparation incl. 2 loudspeakers in living area
- All-in-one navigation system
- Rear view camera incl. wiring
- Head-up display
- Insect screen door
- Electrical entry step, 70 cm wide
- Sliding door with manual closing aid
- Frame window SEITZ S7P
- ISOFIX system (2 child seats)
- 2-layer cold foam mattresses with breathable and durable mattress cover
- Conversion of seating group to guest bed
- Upholstery selection – Special upholstery: “60 YEARS”
- 2-burner cooker with glass cover, separate sink with cover in surface decor of the worktop
- Compressor refrigerator 70 ltr. (incl. 7.5 ltr. freezer compartment), with night and silent mode
- Toilet / shower room with washstand, cassette toilet, sliding mirror and storage compartments
- Heating TRUMA Combi 4
- Heating TRUMA Combi E
- TRUMA CP-Plus digital heating control panel
- Ambient lighting
- Pre-cabling for solar and satellite systems
- Reading lamp goose-neck in seating area incl. USB socket
- Awning 325 x 250 cm, anthracite
Additional Fitted Packages on this vehicle:
Safety Pack FIAT:
- Emergency Brake Assist
- Lane Assist with Traffic Sign Recognition and auto-dimming function
- Rain and light sensor
Additional Fitted Specification on this vehicle:
- “Traction Plus” traction aid, including Hill Descent Assist
- EasySpace build-out
- Frame windows 50 x 38cm for rear doors (limited opening)
- SEITZ Frame Windows 80 x 40 cm, rear left
- Floor insert for shower tray
- Pre-cabling for TV in the sleeping area
- Spare tyre
- Harbour Creek Starter Pack
Do not delay in contacting us to discuss this superb model, or to reserve subject to arrival.
Harbour Creek Motorhomes are one of the UK’s largest family owned Westfalia dealers, and new Campervan specialists. We represent some of the highest quality manufactures from the UK and Europe.
Most models are available for viewing at our Hayling Island showrooms, we offer a complete range of approved accessories and provide a full comprehensive demonstration/handover upon collection, we pride ourselves on our high level of customer service and friendly approach.
Finance and part exchange are also possible subject to circumstances, please call us to discuss any part exchange (Motorhome, Caravan, Prestige, Classic or Performance Car) that you may have.
Optional accessories installed are not included in the vehicle weight calculation. Their weight must be subtracted from the payload.
Misrepresentation Act: These particulars are set out as a general outline for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute part of a contract. All descriptions, dimensions, reference to condition and other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but intending purchasers should not rely on them as statements or representation of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each item.