New 2023 Knaus Boxstar 600 Family Pop-Top Motorhome. Right Hand drive, Euro 6D_Final – On the popular Fiat Ducato chassis with a 2.2l, 140Hp engine and a 9 -Speed Automatic Gearbox!
Spacious 6m Van that sleeps up to 6 people! WOW!
Young families love the practical rear bunk bed with four comfortable sleeping places across the width of the vehicle. This way everyone gets their own permanent place to sleep and parents can be sure that their little adventures will really come to rest. Well thought-out wardrobes provide sufficient storage space.
The spacious rear bunk bed provides space for the whole family and also having the pop-top roof which has been added to the specification of the vehicle this creates an additional sleeping space for 2 people. This really is the perfect family motorhome!
|Exterior Length cm||5,99|
|Width cm (outer/inner)||205/187|
|Height cm (outer/inner)||278/190|
|Number of seatbelts||4|
|Technically maximum authorised laden mass (kg)||3.500|
|Berths||2 + 2 + 2|
Equipment as follows:
Standard Specification on this vehicle as follows:
- FIAT Ducato 3.500 kg; 2.2 l 140 Multijet; front-wheel drive; Euro 6d-Final (103 kW/140 HP)
- Chassis uni paint: White
- Alloy rims for standard tyres
- Air conditioning in cab, manual including pollen filter and outside temperature display
- Steering wheel with controls for radio
- Original FIAT Captainchair seats with armrests
- Cab seats swivelling
- Tempomat ® – Cruise Control
- Hill Holder (Hill Start Assist)
- Electronic immobiliser
- Rear parking aid
- All-in-one navigation system
- Rear view camera incl. wiring
- Head-up display
- Insect screen door
- Electrical entry step, 70 cm wide
- Frame window SEITZ S7P
- Furniture decor: Egmond Elm
- Kitchen drawers with soft-close function and ball bearing mounted full extension
- ISOFIX system (2 child seats)
- 2-layer cold foam mattresses with breathable and durable mattress cover
- Upholstery selection: TURIN (FIAT)
- 2-burner cooker with glass cover, separate sink with cover in surface decor of the worktop
- Compressor refrigerator 90 ltr. (incl. 7.5 ltr. freezer compartment), with night and silent mode
- Compact bathroom with innovative shower curtain (with air ring): Shower tray with at least 2 drains
- Cassette toilet DOMETIC swivelling
- Heating TRUMA Combi 4E
- Ambient lighting: plinth light (night light); RGB light rear ceiling; with separate bath: RGB light in canopy; with classic bath: LED-band side wall and ceiling
- 10-year leak-proofness guarantee
Additional Fitted Options on this vehicle as follows:
- 9-speed torque converter automatic transmission
- Knaus pop-up roof Comfort, White (Includes; In unique LFI construction, extreme stability, aerodynamic shape, huge 200 x 135 cm lying surface and cosy 2-layer cold foam mattress, air vent, reading lights)
- Harbour Creek Starter Pack
Prices exclude 1st registration fees and first 12 months RFL.
Harbour Creek Motorhomes are one of the UK’s largest family owned Westfalia dealers, and new Campervan specialists. Representing some of the highest quality manufactures from the UK and Europe.
Most models are available for viewing at our Hayling Island showrooms, we offer a complete range of approved accessories and provide a full comprehensive demonstration/handover upon collection, we pride ourselves on our high level of customer service and friendly approach.
Finance and part exchange are also possible subject to circumstances, please call us to discuss any part exchange (Motorhome, Caravan, Prestige, Classic or Performance Car) that you may have.
Optional accessories installed are not included in the vehicle weight calculation. Their weight must be subtracted from the payload.
Misrepresentation Act: These particulars are set out as a general outline for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute part of a contract. All descriptions, dimensions, reference to condition and other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but intending purchasers should not rely on them as statements or representation of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each item.