The T@B Metropolis impresses with its discreet style elements such as the dark frame border and the matching graphic prints. Be a shining star on the campsite and the road with urban chic!
Estimated delivery date, July/August 2022.
*Please note the upholstery for this caravan will be ‘Basic upholstery’*
|Total length incl. drawbar (cm)||517|
|Width (outside/inside) (cm)||201/180|
Height (outside/inside) (cm)
|Permissible Total Weight (kg)||850|
Specification on this T@B
- Colour-Kit: Metropolis
- 12v Supply Package: AGM battery, suitable for solar technology, Electronic charger 28A, with voltage filter & Display for battery power via Bord-Control panel incl. level indicator for fresh water tank
- Weight increase = 850Kg
- Insect screen door
- Dim out roller blinds
- Service hatch 34.9 x 29.6cm, rear right
- Spare wheel with steel rim and holder in vehicle
- Refrigerator 60 ltr. incl. freezer compartment
- Heating TRUMA S 2200 with Piezo
- Upholstered stool – suitable for Thetford Porta Potti
- Upholstery selection: Basic
Harbour Creek Motorhomes are one of the UK’s largest family owned Westfalia dealers, and new Campervan specialists. We represent some of the highest quality manufactures from the UK and Europe.
Most models are available for viewing at our Hayling Island showrooms, we offer a complete range of approved accessories and provide a full comprehensive demonstration/handover upon collection, we pride ourselves on our high level of customer service and friendly approach.
Finance and part exchange are also possible subject to circumstances, please call us to discuss any part exchange (Motorhome, Caravan, Prestige, Classic or Performance Car) that you may have.
Optional accessories installed are not included in the vehicle weight calculation. Their weight must be subtracted from the payload.
Misrepresentation Act: These particulars are set out as a general outline for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute part of a contract. All descriptions, dimensions, reference to condition and other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but intending purchasers should not rely on them as statements or representation of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each item.