New 2022 Westfalia Kelsey – Based on a Ford Transit Custom chassis, 2.0l EcoBlue 170Hp with an Automatic gearbox, Metallic Azur Blue Paint.
Delivery date to be confirmed for this model, estimated delivery May/June 2022.
Keeping a similar concept to the Westfalia Kepler One and Jules Verne. The Westfalia Kelsey boats a sleek and stylish interior with four travelling seats and up to four berths. The dinette converts into a large double bed also having the Pop-Top which sleeps two adults comfortably. You have a fully equipped centre kitchen and rear washroom area which features a toilet and shower!
|Chassis||Ford Transit Custom|
|Exterior Length (mm)|| 5.340|
|Overall Width (mm)||2.290|
|Overall Height (mm)||2.000|
|Number of seatbelts||4|
|Berth||2 + 2|
|Pop-up roof bed dimensions||1920 x 1200 mm|
|Convertible dining area bed|
| 1900 x 1150 mm|
Additional specification on this actual vehicle:
- Front-Wheel Drive
- Driver and passenger seats with swivel bases and armrests
- Power steering with steering wheel adjustable in height and length
- Leather-wrapped multifunction steering wheel
- Cruise control and speed limiter
- Manual air conditioning
- USB and 12V dashboard socket
- Steel spare wheel (unavailable if coupling)
- LED daytime running lights
- Front fog lights
- Laminated-glass windscreens
- Hill Start Assist (HSA)
- 165 A alternator
- Arizona TEP (Polyamide-coated-fabric)
- 100 Ah battery
- Isolation XHP Xtreme Hybrid Protect
- Separate wet area with WC and shower
- Compressor fridge 51 L
- Storage under kitchen unit with drawers
- Pop-up bed with Froli comfort and bed ladder
- Convertible dining area bed
- Webasto diesel heating
- 50l fresh water
- 10l hot water system
- LED interior lighting
- 1 x 12V socket and 1 x 220V socket
- 2 x USB-Ports
Additional fitted specification on this vehicle:
- Acoustic alarm signal for obstacles in rear & front areas
- Passenger airbag
- Audio System with 8″ Display
- 4 loudspeakers in cabin
- Radio controls on steering wheel
- App-Link & Bluetooth
- Electric, adjustable & foldable outside mirrors
- 170Hp Engine upgrade
- Automatic gearbox
- Metallic Azur Blue
- Active Park Assist
- Blind Spot Monitoring System (Approaching vehicle alert)
- Navigation System including Adaptive Speed Regulator
- 16″ Alloy wheels
- Reversing camera
- Fixed Tow bar
- Lino Kit
- Thatcham Category 5 VTS (Vehicle Tracking System) with 12 months subscription included
- Supagard exterior paint and interior upholstery protection system
Please call our friendly team to discuss this superb model, or to reserve subject to viewing.
Harbour Creek Motorhomes are one of the UK’s largest family owned Westfalia dealers, and new Campervan specialists. We represent some of the highest quality manufactures from the UK and Europe.
Most models are available for viewing at our Hayling Island showrooms, we offer a complete range of approved accessories and provide a full comprehensive demonstration/handover upon collection, we pride ourselves on our high level of customer service and friendly approach.
Finance and part exchange are also possible subject to circumstances, please call us to discuss any part exchange (Motorhome, Caravan, Prestige, Classic or Performance Car) that you may have.
Optional accessories installed are not included in the vehicle weight calculation. Their weight must be subtracted from the payload.
Misrepresentation Act: These particulars are set out as a general outline for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute part of a contract. All descriptions, dimensions, reference to condition and other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but intending purchasers should not rely on them as statements or representation of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each item.