New 2023 Westfalia Jules Verne Campervan, Metallic Selenite Grey. 2.0l 136Hp engine, built on a Mercedes Vito chassis offering 9G-Tronic Automatic Gearbox & Rear Wheel Drive.
Available now at Harbour Creek! – Reference Number: 1049
*Please note the exterior pictures are of an Avantgarde model, the pictures used are for colour purposes only (Metallic Selenite Grey)*
The Jules Verne offers a permanent toilet amongst other innovative features in a luxurious and spacious interior living space of the new Mercedes Vito base vehicle, making this a partnership made in Heaven. It is not often that 2 premium brands work so well together but this is an exception to the rule.
With the latest Jules Verne, the Westfalia design team focused their attention on providing a large and yet cosy side dinette, which when required can be converted into a comfortable double bed in just a few simple steps. You have a second large double bed located in the elevating roof with a canvas that can be completely unzipped allowing you to sleep under the stars when travelling in those warmer climates.
The main living room has an L-shaped lounge which is unique to Westfalia and allows you to sit back and enjoy the view whatever the weather. You will be truly surprised by the amount of space Westfalia have managed to create in this compact campervan, this allows you to use this vehicle as an everyday mode of transport being that it’s under 2 metres high and will fit in any normal car parking space. These Jules Verne models also feature the second sliding side door so you have rear access from both sides of the vehicle, perfect for those city trips, European roads and taking full advantage of views from all camping locations.
Specifications as follows:
- Electric Compressor Fridge & Freezer 51 litre
- 50l freshwater tank & 36 litre wastewater tank
- Fitted 19 litre cassette toilet
- Fitted rear internal shower tray with hot & cold shower head
- Webasto diesel air heating system
- Truma 10 litre hot water gas boiler
- Gross vehicle weight (GVW)(kg): 3050
- Length: 5.14m Height: 1.99m Width: 1.92m
- Double bed in elevating roof: 190 x 117 cm
- Double bed downstairs: 172 x 120 cm
Additional specification on this vehicle
Jules Verne Package:
- Automatic light ignition/wipers
- AGM Battery
- Preparation for Solar Panel
- Car Radio with DAB+ Apple Car Play and Android Auto, Bluetooth & 2 USB interfaces
- Hill start Assist
- Chrome front grille
- Height-adjustable seats
Driver Assistance Pack:
- Lane Departure Warning
- Blind Spot Warning
- Emergency Breaking
- Park Pilot
- Front & rear parking sensors
- Rear view camera
- Automatic day/night control and exterior mirrors electrically foldable
- Dashboard with chrome details
- European map Including 7″ touch-screen radio, DAB+ Apple Car Play and Android Auto
Additional Fitted options:
- 136hp engine upgrade
- 9G-Tronic Automatic gearbox
- Metallic Selenite Grey
- Leather Multifunction steering wheel
- Sliding doors on the left & right sides
- Sliding side Windows on left & right
Prices exclude 1st registration fees and first 12 months RFL.
Harbour Creek Motorhomes are one of the UK’s largest family owned Westfalia dealers, and new Campervan specialists. Representing some of the highest quality manufactures from the UK and Europe.
Most models are available for viewing at our Hayling Island showrooms, we offer a complete range of approved accessories and provide a full comprehensive demonstration/handover upon collection, we pride ourselves on our high level of customer service and friendly approach.
Finance and part exchange are also possible subject to circumstances, please call us to discuss any part exchange (Motorhome, Caravan, Prestige, Classic or Performance Car) that you may have.
Optional accessories installed are not included in the vehicle weight calculation. Their weight must be subtracted from the payload.
Misrepresentation Act: These particulars are set out as a general outline for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute part of a contract. All descriptions, dimensions, reference to condition and other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but intending purchasers should not rely on them as statements or representation of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each item.