New 2021 Specification Malibu T 440 QB Semi-Integrated Motorhome, Touring Edition. 2.3l 160hp, 9G-Tronic Automatic gearbox, available stock.
This popular layout features the Queen-size bed, providing a large sleeping area at the rear, with the convenient option where the bed can be pushed back by 30cm this creates more room moving around the bed and accessing wardrobes. Underneath the bed you have plenty of large drawers with the additional storage compartments.
Highlights of the Semi-Integrated Motorhome
– Flat profile of the roof connection optimises the aerodynamics, and adds a hint of sportiness to the Semi-integrated motorhomes. The two driver’s cab doors make it easier to access to cockpit.
– Driver’s cabin is integrated into the living area, large L-shaped lounge seating area with side seat.
-The rotating driver & passenger seats with padded armrests are covered in the same material as the living area, and therefore blend perfectly into the interior.
-Double floor storage compartment with underfloor heating effect
|Chassis||Fiat Ducato/Low frame 35 light 3500kg|
|Number of seatbelts||4|
|Berths||2 + 1|
|Door width/height rear garage passenger side||925 x 1,100mm|
|Door width/height rear garage Driver’s side||500 x 650mm|
|Rear Queen bed dimensions||1950 x 1450mm|
|Seating area bed conversion dimensions||2,030 x 1,300/650mm|
Additional specification on this actual vehicle
- Malibu Wheel trims
- Radiator grille in high gloss black
- Driver’s cabin air conditioning, manual
- Higher output alternator
- Cruise control
- Driver & passenger airbag
- Driver’s cabin seats with angle & height adjustment (front/rear)
- Central locking of driver’s cabin door, electrically adjustable outside mirrors, electric windows
- Radio cabling with roof antenna with DAB+ loudspeakers in driver’s cabin (x2) and L-shaped lounge seating area (x2) with DVB-T2 reception
- Roof awning 3.5m
- Malibu rear lights with LED light strip
- Large garage door at passenger side
- Main cabin door with window roller blind and insect screen roller blind
- Driver’s cabin blackout system, pleated blinds at side windows and windscreen
- Midi-Heki skylight above L-shaped lounge seating area
- Indirect ambient lighting in living area with LED technology
- Truma CP Plus digital control panel
- Truma DuoControl CS
- SOG toilet ventilation via roof chimney
- Waste water hose set for comfortable disposal
- USB socket in overhead storage cabinet above rear bed
- Wiring for reversing camera
- Malibu reversing camera system with single camera lens in rear part
- Radio/DVD double DIN including DAB+ with touch screen and reversing camera monitor function
- Wiring for TV
- LED 24″ Flat screen incl. TV wall holder or TV pull-out system
- Wiring for Solar System
- Wiring for Satellite System
Fiat Driver’s Assistance Package:
- Emergency Brake Assistance
- Lane Departure Warning Assistance
- Headlight Assistance
- Traffic sign recognition
- Rain and Light Sensor
- Tyre inflation pressure sensor
Additional Fitted Options on this Vehicle:
- 160hp Engine Upgrade/117 kw Including ECO Pack
- 9G-Tronic Automatic Gearbox
- Leather steering wheel & gear knob
- 16″ Fiat Alloy wheel rims
- Media centre incl. DAB+ with navigation and motorhome route guidance
- Electric extractor hood above kitchen area
- “Skyview” Skylight with designer headliner above driver’s cabin
- Main cabin door “Premium Two” with central and double locking
- Hot/cold exterior shower in scooter garage at passenger side
- Truma Combi 6E (additional electric heating element 2 x 900w/230v)
- Lounge seating can be converted into a sleeping area
- Inserting element for the feet at 4th seat
- Upholstery; Paris – Quilted fabric combination
If you would like further details, to arrange a viewing or reserve this model, please call one of our friendly sales team at Harbour Creek.
Harbour Creek Motorhomes are one of the UK’s largest family owned Westfalia dealers, and new Campervan specialists. We represent some of the highest quality manufactures from the UK and Europe.
Most models are available for viewing at our Hayling Island showrooms, we offer a complete range of approved accessories and provide a full comprehensive demonstration/handover upon collection, we pride ourselves on our high level of customer service and friendly approach.
Finance and part exchange are also possible subject to circumstances, please call us to discuss any part exchange (motorhome, caravan, classic or luxury vehicle) that you may have.
Optional accessories installed are not included in the vehicle weight calculation. Their weight must be subtracted from the payload.