Sorry this Malibu T410 has now been sold.
*Beat the waiting list, available for immediate delivery from Harbour Creek Malibu*
New 2022 Malibu T 410 DB Semi-Integrated Motorhome, Touring Edition. 2 berth and 4 travelling seats. Euro 6D, New series 8 Chassis. 2.2l 140hp, on a Manual gearbox. Available stock.
This popular layout with raised rear transverse bed and only 6.66m total length makes for a superb motorhome for couples or families. Having the wardrobe beneath the bed provides plenty of room.
The Malibu T 410 DB Semi-Integrated motorhome features the low profile roof in GRP insulated construction. The luxury driver and passenger pilot seats are covered in the living area upholstery with padded adjustable armrests which tilt at both sides. The seats also rotate by 180° for integration into the L-shaped lounge seating area. You also have high, all-round overhead storage cabinets with front flaps above the driver’s cabin.
Malibu T 410 Highlights:
- XL main cabin door “premium two 2.0”
- Large L-shaped lounge seating area
- Single level living area floor
- Changing room
- Double floor storage compartment
- Underfloor heating effect
- Corner kitchen with six large drawers, 3-ring gas hob with cast iron trivet and flush-mounted round sink
- Combined washroom: separate round shower, mirror cabinet, wash stand base unit and numerous shelves
- Transverse rear bed
- Malibu scooter garage
|Chassis||Fiat Ducato / Flat frame 35 light 3500kg|
|Number of seatbelts||4|
|Door width/height rear garage passenger side (mm)||950 x 1140|
|Door width/height rear garage Driver’s side (mm)||500 x 650|
|Rear bed dimensions (mm)||2100 x 1470/1360|
|Double floor height (mm)||170 / 390|
Additional specification on this actual vehicle
- Malibu Wheel trims
- Radiator grille in high gloss black
- Driver’s cabin door central locking, electrically adjustable and heatable outside rear view mirror, power windows
- Higher output alternator
- Driver’s cabin comfort seats with tilt and height adjustment (front/rear)
- Dashboard finish: Ventilation grille in chrome
- Wiring for radio with roof antenna with DAB+, speaker (4x), DVB-T2 reception
- Pioneer 6.8″ radio/moniceiver incl. DAB+
- Roof awning 3.5m
- Malibu rear lights with LED light strip
- Large garage door at passenger side
- XL main cabin door “premium two 2.0” (width 63cm) with double locking, window and integrated flyscreen
- Driver’s cabin blackout system, pleated blinds at side windows and windscreen
- Midi-Heki skylight about L-shaped lounge seating area
- Indirect ambient lighting in living area and kitchen with LED technology
- Truma CP Plus digital control panel
- Truma DuoControl CS
- SOG toilet ventilation via roof chimney
- Waste water hose set for convenient disposal
- USB socket in overhead storage cabinet above rear bed
- Wiring for reversing camera
- Wiring for TV
- LED flat screen 24″ wall bracket in entrance area
- Wiring for solar system
- Wiring for satellite system
Additional Fitted Options:
- 140hp Engine upgrade/103 kW
- Fiat 16″ Alloy wheels
- Leather steering wheel & gear knob
- 16″ Fiat Alloy wheel rims
- Pioneer 9″ media centre incl. navigation, motorhome route guidance, DAB+
- Automatic air conditioning system in driver’s cabin
- Central locking for XL main cabin door
- Socket package with additional sockets (3x 230V)
- Truma Combi 6E (additional electric heating element 2x 900W/230V)
- Gas oven with grill function in kitchen base unit
- Capsule coffee maker with connecting kit incl. pull-out system
- Waterproof shower insert in same design as living area floor
- Malibu world of sleep & deco-set consisting of: decorative cushions, a jacquard blanket with interwoven Malibu logo and a fitted sheet set to fit the respective floor plan
- Carpet for driver cabin area
- Malibu table and chair set consisting of two camping chairs incl. Malibu logo and one table
- Bellagio interior design
- Paris – quilted fabric combination
Do not delay in contacting us to discuss, or to pre-book an appointment to view this stunning Malibu model.
Harbour Creek Motorhomes are one of the UK’s largest family owned Westfalia dealers, and new Campervan specialists. We represent some of the highest quality manufactures from the UK and Europe.
Most models are available for viewing at our Hayling Island showrooms, we offer a complete range of approved accessories and provide a full comprehensive demonstration/handover upon collection, we pride ourselves on our high level of customer service and friendly approach.
Finance and part exchange are also possible subject to circumstances, please call us to discuss any part exchange (motorhome, caravan, classic or luxury vehicle) that you may have.
Optional accessories installed are not included in the vehicle weight calculation. Their weight must be subtracted from the payload.