New 2022 Malibu I 441 LE A-Class Motorhome, 140hp Euro 6D on a Manual gearbox.
Individual design, panoramic view while driving and an extraordinarily spacious feeling. Arrive at your destination, simply turn the front seats around and you already have a spacious living environment. At night you are then given a warm welcome by the easily accessible dropdown bed above the front seats. You will appreciate the spaciousness of the living area and the perfectly integrated driver’s cab.
The lengthways single beds at the rear impress with their big sleeping dimensions. Registered for patent approval by Malibu: The pull-out access steps which make it easy for you to get into, even if the sleeping area extension is being used.
The Malibu I 441 LE features the ‘Vario swivelling bath’ it’s well thought-out and innovative. Thanks to a sophisticated swivelling wall, a spacious shower or washroom/toilet room is created in an instant. The washroom door also acts as a room partition from the living area.
|Chassis||Fiat Ducato / 35 light|
|Exterior Length (mm)||6670|
|Overall Width (mm)|
|Overall Height (mm)|
|Number of seatbelts||4|
|Door width/height rear garage passengers side (mm)||1050 x 1140|
|Door width/height rear garage drivers side (mm)||(2x) 400 x 785|
|Rear bed dimensions (mm)|
|Front drop-down bed (mm)||1950 x 1600|
Additional specification on this actual vehicle
- Malibu wheel trims
- Radiator grille in high gloss black
- “Malibu best view” bus mirror system in bicolour black/white, electrically adjustable and heatable
- Higher output alternator
- Driver’s cabin comfort seats with tilt and height adjustment (Front/rear)
- Dashboard finish: Ventilation grille in chrome
- Wiring for radio with roof antenna with DAB+, speaker (4x), DVB-T2 reception
- Pioneer 6.8″ radio/Moniceiver incl. DAB+
- Malibu rear lights with LED light strip
- Large garage door at passenger side
- XL main cabin door “Premium two 2.0” (width 63cm) with double locking, window and integrated flyscreen
- Honeycomb insulating pleated front blind with vertical operation and folding pleated blind on side windows
- Midi-Heki skylight above L-shaped lounge seating area
- Indirect ambient lighting in living area and kitchen with LED technology
- Truma CP Plus digital control panel
- SOG toilet ventilation via roof chimney
- Waste water hose set for convenient disposal
- USB socket in overhead storage cabinet above rear bed
- Wiring for reversing camera
- Wiring for Solar system
- Wiring for Satellite system
- Wiring for TV
- Reversing camera system with single lens with 7″ colour monitor at side of dashboard
- LED flat screen TV 24″
- TV pull-out in side seat bench Or TV cabinet in lounge seating area
- 140Hp engine upgrade
- Fiat 16″ alloy wheels
- Driver and passenger airbags
- Air conditioning system
- Cruise control
- Main cabin door “Premium two” with central/double locking
- 4.5m Awning (Aluminium roof awning frame & grey canvas)
- Socket package with additional sockets (3 x 230v)
- Truma Combi 6E (additional electric heating element 2 x 900w/230v)
- Truma DuoControl CS
- Comfort gas bottle pull-out system
- Gas oven with grill function in kitchen base unit
- Capsule coffee make with connecting kit incl. pull-out system
- Carpet for driver cabin area
- Pull-out comfort access steps, including sleeping area extension
- Malibu world of sleep & deco-set consisting of: Three decorative cushions (depending on the floor plan), a jacquard blanket with interwoven Malibu logo and a fitted sheet set to fit the respective floor plan
- Upholstery: London
Harbour Creek Motorhomes are one of the UK’s largest family owned Westfalia dealers, and new Campervan specialists. We represent some of the highest quality manufactures from the UK and Europe.
Most models are available for viewing at our Hayling Island showrooms, we offer a complete range of approved accessories and provide a full comprehensive demonstration/handover upon collection, we pride ourselves on our high level of customer service and friendly approach.
Finance and part exchange are also possible subject to circumstances, please call us to discuss any part exchange (motorhome, caravan, classic or luxury vehicle) that you may have.
Optional accessories installed are not included in the vehicle weight calculation. Their weight must be subtracted from the payload.