At Harbour Creek, we are very excited to announce that we’ve been appointed as a South Coast dealer for this fabulous range of Knaus Campervans & Motorhomes.
2021 Fiat Ducato Knaus Boxstar 630 Freeway, Finished in White. Right hand drive Euro6D 160Hp 9G- Automatic Gearbox, 3500kg. 3 Berth & 4 Travelling Seats – Delivery September 2021
Highlights of the 630 Freeway:
- Dynamic design
- Insulation free of thermal bridge
- High‐quality framed windows
- Electric side step
The BOXSTAR 630 has an external length of just 6.30 metres, but offers the ultimate travel experience. This flagship campervan offers lots of interior space, flexible bed construction, and storage space for everything you need for your journey. Thanks to its compact dimensions, the largest BOXSTAR is a true Camping Utility Vehicle – and therefore perfect for roaming the streets and cities and exploring all four corners of the world. Climb aboard, fasten your seatbelt and always follow your instincts!
Great feeling of space – With the numerous pull-out and hinged or swivelling extensions, the living space in the BOXSTAR 630 appears even larger and offers you the possibility of creating additional space in all living areas in an instant.
Ice-cold CUV technology. The 90-litre compressor refrigerator is equipped with a 7.5-litre freezer and installed at eye level in the kitchen module. Its energy efficient performance and night time noise reduction system do not only have a positive effect on the electricity balance but also ensure a good night’s sleep.
Sleeping in comfort, the EvoPore HRC mattress ideally moulds itself to the individual lying position. Rear Single beds, 195 x 85 cm / 190 – 199 x 85cm
Specification on this vehicle:
- 9-Speed Automatic Gearbox
- 160hp Engine upgrade
- Fiat ECO pack consisting of: Start-stop system incl. smart alternator
- Metallic White paint
- 16″ wheels
- Standard Bathroom
- Air conditioning in cab, manual including pollen filter and outside temperature display
- Gutter above sliding door with dimmable LED lighting
- Driver airbag & passenger airbag
- Driver’s seat height adjustment
- Passenger’s seat height adjustment
- Steering wheel with controls for radio
- Electrical entry step, 70 cm wide
- Original Fiat Captain chair seats with armrests
- Cab seats swivelling
- Front and side window blackout
- Hill Holder (hill start aid)
- Power steering
- Electronic immobiliser
- Tempomat ® – Cruise Control
- Rear parking assistance
- Spare tyre
- Fuel tank 75 ltr.
- Car key with remote control for central locking for cab doors
- Electric windows (driver’s and passenger’s door)
- Electrically adjustable and heated exterior mirrors
- LED daytime running light
- Headlights in black frame
- Radiator grille glossy black
- Truma Combi 4E Heating incl. CP-Plus digital heating control panel
- Insulating hood waste water tank, heatable
- Ambient lighting: plinth light (night light); RGB light rear ceiling; open bath: RGB light in canopy; Classic bath: LED-band side wall and ceiling
- 10-year leak-proof guarantee
- MediKit voucher: Voucher for an extensive medication set (includes among others wound spray, disinfectant spray and various pharmacy drugs
- Radio preparation incl. 2 loudspeakers in living area
- Radio DAB+, all-in-one navigation system with camping software, without CD/DVD drive, incl. DAB+/FM antenna, 3-year map update
- Rear view camera incl. wiring
Harbour Creek Motorhomes are one of the UK’s largest family owned Westfalia dealers, and new Campervan specialists. We represent some of the highest quality manufactures from the UK and Europe.
Most models are available for viewing at our Hayling Island showrooms, we offer a complete range of approved accessories and provide a full comprehensive demonstration/handover upon collection, we pride ourselves on our high level of customer service and friendly approach.
Finance and part exchange are also possible subject to circumstances, please call us to discuss any part exchange (Motorhome, Caravan, Prestige, Classic or Performance Car) that you may have.
Optional accessories installed are not included in the vehicle weight calculation. Their weight must be subtracted from the payload.
Misrepresentation Act: These particulars are set out as a general outline for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute part of a contract. All descriptions, dimensions, reference to condition and other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but intending purchasers should not rely on them as statements or representation of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each item.