New 2022 Knaus Boxstar 630 Freeway Motorhome, Fiat Ducato – Finished in White. Right hand drive Euro6D_Final, 160Hp with a 9-Speed Automatic Gearbox, 3500kg. 5 Berth & 4 Travelling Seats – Estimated Delivery December 2021
This popular Boxstar 630 has an external length of 6.30 metres, and offers the ultimate travel experience. This flagship campervan offers lots of interior space, flexible bed construction, and storage space for everything you need for your journey. Thanks to its compact dimensions, the largest BOXSTAR is a true Camping Utility Vehicle – and therefore perfect for roaming the streets and cities and exploring all four
Ice-cold CUV technology. The 90-litre compressor refrigerator is equipped with a 7.5-litre freezer and installed at eye level in the kitchen module. Its energy efficient performance and night time noise reduction system do not only have a positive effect on the electricity balance but also ensure a good night’s sleep.
Classic front lifting bed:
Sleeping comfort. Enjoy a comfortable rest on two cold foam mattresses with headroom of 50 cm. The Classic lifting bed can be easily pulled down manually by the handle and pushed back up again. Optimum safety in daytime mode is ensured by click fasteners permanently installed on the ceiling and high‐strength safety belts.
Comfortable height. In daytime mode, when the Classic lifting bed is not lowered, you have a comfortable standing height here.
Protection against falls. The classic front lifting bed is also suitable for children thanks to the special safety net. When not needed, it can be removed using the click fastener.
|Chassis||Fiat Ducato / 3500kg|
|Total Length (m)||636|
|Width (outer/inner) (cm)|
|Height (outer/inner) (cm)||282/218|
|Number of seatbelts||4|
|Max. User Payload||425 kg|
|Bed size, rear longitudinal bed (cm)||190 x 85; 195 x 85|
|Bed size, front convertible guest bed (cm)||180 x 70|
|Bed size, Front classic lifting bed (cm)||176 x 130|
Equipment as follows:
Standard Specification on this Vehicle:
- Chassis paint: White
- Spoiler lips aluminium look (skid-plate)
- Headlights in black frame
- 16″ Alloy rims for standard tyres
- Driver & Passenger airbag
- Steering wheel with controls for radio
- Original FIAT Captainchair seats with armrests
- Cab seats swivelling
- Tempomat ® – Cruise Control
- Radio DAB+, all-in-one navigation system
- Head-up display
- Electrical entry step, 70 cm wide
- Breathable soft-touch side wall cladding
- Gutter above sliding door with dimmable LED lighting
- Floating dinette table, swivelling
- ISOFIX system (2 infant seats)
- Conversion of seating group to guest bed
- 2-burner cooker with glass cover, separate sink with cover in surface decor of the worktop
- Energy-efficient compressor refrigerator 95 ltr. (incl. 12.8 ltr. freezer compartment)
- Upholstery: CASUAL SILVER
- 10-year leak-proofness guarantee
Additional Fitted Specification on this Vehicle:
- FIAT Ducato 3,500kg; 2.2 l 160 Multijet with start-stop system incl. smart alternator (220 A); front-wheel drive; Euro 6d-Final (118 kW/160 HP)
- 9-speed torque converter automatic transmission
- Seat heating for driver and passenger’s seats
- Electric closing aid (soft-close sliding door)
- Roof hood 40 x 40 cm with insect screen and blackout, clear (centre)
- Frame windows 50 x 38cm for rear doors
- Bed extension to a double bed (for front guest bed)
- Classic front lifting bed, manual
- Heating TRUMA Combi 6 D + E
- Pre-cabling for TV (sleeping area)
- TV holder in living area incl. combi socket
Harbour Creek Motorhomes are one of the UK’s largest family owned Westfalia dealers, and new Campervan specialists. We represent some of the highest quality manufactures from the UK and Europe.
Most models are available for viewing at our Hayling Island showrooms, we offer a complete range of approved accessories and provide a full comprehensive demonstration/handover upon collection, we pride ourselves on our high level of customer service and friendly approach.
Finance and part exchange are also possible subject to circumstances, please call us to discuss any part exchange (Motorhome, Caravan, Prestige, Classic or Performance Car) that you may have.
Optional accessories installed are not included in the vehicle weight calculation. Their weight must be subtracted from the payload.
Misrepresentation Act: These particulars are set out as a general outline for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute part of a contract. All descriptions, dimensions, reference to condition and other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but intending purchasers should not rely on them as statements or representation of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each item.