New 2022 Knaus Boxstar 600 Solution Motorhome, finished in Campovolo Grey. Right Hand drive Euro 6D_Final – New series 8 Fiat Ducato. 140Hp 9 -Speed Automatic Gearbox. Spacious 6m Van! 4 Berth & 4 Travelling seats.
The Boxstar 600 Solution is equipped with the Classic front lifting bed and the Cosy rear transverse bed, the comfortable EvoPore HRC mattresses provides an optimal basis for a good night’s sleep.
Ice-cold CUV technology. The 90-litre compressor refrigerator is equipped with a 7.5-litre freezer and installed at eye level in the kitchen module. Its energy efficient performance and night time noise reduction system do not only have a positive effect on the electricity balance but also ensure a good night’s sleep.
|Chassis||Fiat Ducato / 3500kg|
|Exterior Length cm||5,99|
|Width cm (outer/inner)||205/187|
|Height cm (outer/inner)||282/218|
|Number of seatbelts||4|
|Maximum payload (kg)*||620|
|Bed size, Front Classic lifting bed (cm)||176 x 130|
|Rear Transverse double bed (cm)||194 x 145/140|
Standard Packs on this vehicle as follows:
Knaus CUV Package:
- Electrically adjustable and heated exterior mirrors
- Passenger’s seat height adjustment
- Steering wheel with controls for radio
- Radio preparation incl. 2 loudspeakers in living area
- Rear view camera incl. wiring
- Radio DAB+, all-in-one navigation system with camping software, without CD/DVD drive, incl. DAB+/FM antenna, 3-year map update
- Head-up display
Ambient Lighting Package incl. Lighting control:
- Gutter above sliding door with dimmable LED lighting
- Ambient lighting: Plinth light (night light); RGB light rear ceiling, with separate bath, RGB light canopy & LED-band side wall and ceiling
Standard specification as follows:
- Electrical entry step, 70cm wide
- Parking assistant (automatic)
- Front bumper painted in chassis colour (Campovolo Grey)
- Original FIAT Captain chair seats with armrests
- 16″ Alloy wheels
- Truma Combi 4E Heating incl. CP-Plus digital heating control
- Truma iNet system
- Waste water tank insulated and heated
- Washroom with wooden door
- Water filter system “mini”
- Driver’s cabin black-out folding system
- Smoke warning system
- Classic Front lifting double bed, manual
- Upholstery – Casual Silver
Additional fitted specification on this vehicle:
- FIAT Ducato 3,500 kg; 2.2 l 140 Multijet with start-stop system incl. smart alternator (220 A); front-wheel drive; Euro 6d-Final (103 kW/140 HP)
- 9-speed torque converter automatic transmission
- Chassis in special paint: Campovolo Grey
- Roof hood 40 x 40 cm with insect screen and blackout, clear (centre)
- SEITZ frame window SEITZ S7P 80 x 40 cm, rear right
- Frame windows 50 x 38 cm for rear doors
- Floor mat set in driver’s cab in KNAUS design
- Pre-cabling for solar and satellite systems
- TV holder in living area incl. combi socket
- Pre-cabling for TV (sleeping area)
- Reading lamp gooseneck in seating area incl. USB socket
- 12 V power socket (1 pc.)
- Reading spots in cab
- 230 V SCHUKO socket, additional 1 pc. in front left-hand ceiling cabinet
- 230 V SCHUKO socket, additional 1 pc. in the rear
Do not delay in contacting us to discuss this superb model, or to reserve subject to viewing.
Harbour Creek Motorhomes are one of the UK’s largest family owned Westfalia dealers, and new Campervan specialists. We represent some of the highest quality manufactures from the UK and Europe.
Most models are available for viewing at our Hayling Island showrooms, we offer a complete range of approved accessories and provide a full comprehensive demonstration/handover upon collection, we pride ourselves on our high level of customer service and friendly approach.
Finance and part exchange are also possible subject to circumstances, please call us to discuss any part exchange (Motorhome, Caravan, Prestige, Classic or Performance Car) that you may have.
Optional accessories installed are not included in the vehicle weight calculation. Their weight must be subtracted from the payload.
Misrepresentation Act: These particulars are set out as a general outline for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute part of a contract. All descriptions, dimensions, reference to condition and other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but intending purchasers should not rely on them as statements or representation of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each item.