*This Knaus Boxstar 600 Lifetime is now sold, please call us for alternative or future availability of this sought-after model*
At Harbour Creek, we are very excited to announce that we’ve been appointed as a South Coast dealer for this fabulous range of Knaus Motorhomes.
2021 Fiat Ducato Knaus Boxstar 600 Lifetime, Finished in Golden White Metallic. Right hand drive Euro 6D 140Hp 9G Automatic Gearbox, 6.0m long, 3 berth & 4 Travelling Seats. Ref: 3921 Delivery date – July 2021
This popular choice of layout due to being so versatile at just 6m long – Featuring spacious longitudinal rear beds, having the option of a large double or two single beds.
It’s hard to believe how much equipment can fit into a CUV and how noble a compact holiday vehicle can look. In the BOXSTAR 600, we combine state‐of‐the‐art technology such as LED lighting, closed cell insulation and with comfort features from the upmarket motorhome sector. With full‐body construction furniture, soft‐touch trim and various bathroom variants, Knaus ensure a high level of living comfort with extremely compact dimensions and dynamic handling. That makes the BOXSTAR 600 a star on country roads, a star on the motorway and a star for a whole CUV GENERATION!
Highlight of the BoxStar 600 Lifetime:
- Modern furniture design with a contoured design language
- Closed, cold‐conduct‐free insulation
- Floating dinette table installation
||Fiat Ducato / 3500kg
|Exterior Length (cm)
|Width cm (outer/inner)
|Height cm (outer/inner)
|Number of seatbelts
|Max. User Payload
|Bed size, rear bed, lengthwise with compact bathroom (cm)
||180 x 85 + 200 x 85
|Bed size, spare bed on semi-dinette conversion (cm)
||135 x 60
Equipment as follows:
Specification on this Vehicle:
- 140hp Engine Upgrade
- 9-Gear Automatic gearbox
- Fiat ECO pack consisting of: Start-stop system incl. smart alternator
- Entry step, electric, 70 cm wide
- 16″ Alloy wheels
- Manual air-conditioning
- Airbag for passenger side
- Cruise control
- Radiator grill in FIAT shiny black
- Rear view mirrors, electrically adjustable
- LED day running light
- TV holder (living area) incl. combi socket
- Radio DAB+, All-in-One navigations system with camping software, without CD/DVD-drive, antenna, 3 years map update
- Pioneer Head-up Display
- Steering wheel with radio operating panel
- Ambient lighting: plinth light (night light); RGB light rear ceiling; open bath: RGB light in canopy; Classic bath: LED-band side wall and ceiling
LED lighting living area (exception: entrance light + luggage compartment)
- Conversion of seating area to guest bed ( 135 x 60cm)
- 2-flame hob with glass cover, separate washbasin with cover in worktop surface
- 70 ltr. CUV compressor refrigerator (with night and silent mode)
- COZY HOME consisting of: 2 decorative pillows, 2 sleeping pillows, 2 blankets, table runner (Earth- Brown)
- Compact bathroom with patented shower curtain (with air ring): Shower tray with at least 2 drains
- Toilet / shower room with washstand, cassette toilet, sliding mirror and storage compartments
- Truma Combi 4E Heating incl. CP-Plus digital heating control panel.
- Waste water tank insulation hood – heated
- Water filter system “BWT – Best-Camp mini”
10-year leak-proofness guarantee
- Metallic Golden White Paint
- Upholstery – Turin
Harbour Creek Motorhomes are one of the UK’s largest family owned Westfalia dealers, and new Campervan specialists. We represent some of the highest quality manufactures from the UK and Europe.
Most models are available for viewing at our Hayling Island showrooms, we offer a complete range of approved accessories and provide a full comprehensive demonstration/handover upon collection, we pride ourselves on our high level of customer service and friendly approach.
Finance and part exchange are also possible subject to circumstances, please call us to discuss any part exchange (Motorhome, Caravan, Prestige, Classic or Performance Car) that you may have.
Optional accessories installed are not included in the vehicle weight calculation. Their weight must be subtracted from the payload.
Misrepresentation Act: These particulars are set out as a general outline for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute part of a contract. All descriptions, dimensions, reference to condition and other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but intending purchasers should not rely on them as statements or representation of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each item.