New 2024 Dreamer Cap Land Select Pop-Top Campervan by Rapido, Lunar Grey Metallic. based on the Ford Transit Custom chassis with a 2,0l 170Hp engine a the desirable 6 speed Automatic gearbox.
Based on a Custom Ford Transit chassis. 4 Berth & Belted travelling seats for up to four people.
Compact, yet spacious being only 5.34m long this camper comes with flushing toilet, hot water, heating and fully equipped kitchen including fridge & freezer!
Manufactured by Rapido group the Dreamer Cap Land is delivered from the same production line as the Westfalia Ford Kelsey, Jules Verne & Kepler One. Sharing the same DNA and design principle the functional Cap Land is sure to be a popular model for 2023.
Estimated Delivery – January/February 2024 – Vehicle reference: 1504
The ADVANTAGES of the converted van:
- Ford Transit Custom L2H1 base vehicle
- Compact 5.34 m
- Dual interior access with double sliding door
- Face-to-face dinette with panoramic view
- Clean-up area with shower cubicle
- 18-litre cassette toilet with removable tank
- Kitchen with separate hob and sink
- Pop-up roof as standard
- Storage under refrigerator
- Storage under dinette table
- EBERSPACHER DIESEL heating as standard
|Chassis|| Ford Transit Custom / 3000kg|
|Overall Width (excluding wing mirrors)||1.99m|
|Number of seatbelts||4|
|Berths|| 2 +|
|Convertible Lounge double bed||1900 x 1300mm|
|Double Bed in Pop-top||1900 x 1200mm|
Ford Base Vehicle Fittings
- 2-litre 130hp EcoBlue engine with 21-litre AdBlue® tank
- Manual cab air conditioning
- ABS braking
- Emergency braking system
- Driver and passenger airbags
- Front bumper painted in bodywork colour
- Leather 4-spoke steering wheel and gear knob
- Docking station
- FORD PASS CONNECT onboard modem
- Car radio controls on steering wheel
- Cruise control with limiter
- Electronically-adjusted, heated wing mirrors
- Electric folding wing mirrors
- Stop & Start
- ESP and hill start assistance
- Front/rear parking assistance
- Halogen headlights with LED day running lights
- Front fog lights
- Maintenance indicator
- High output 240 Ah alternator
Additional specification on this actual vehicle
- Multimedia system with SYNC 3 DAB Europe navigation system, 8” touch screen, voice control, SMS reading, USB ports and Bluetooth®
- Reversing camera with control built into dashboard
- Smart cruise control with road sign recognition system and collision alert
- Line crossing alert
- Heated windscreen
- Front windscreen wipers with rain sensor
- Tinted rear and side windows
Vision + Pack:
- Heated windscreen
- Windscreen washer fluid level indicator
- Automatic headlights
- Automatic front windscreen wipers with rain sensor
Additional Fitted Options on this vehicle:
- 170Hp engine upgrade
- Automatic Gearbox
- Metallic Paint – Lunar Grey Metallic
- Xenon headlights
- 16″ Alloy rims
- Swivel rotating Drivers seat
- Tyre Pressure Monitoring System
- Furniture: Natural / Upholstery: Arizona
- Supagard exterior paint and interior upholstery protection system
- Harbour Creek Starter Pack
Harbour Creek Motorhomes are one of the UK’s largest family owned Westfalia dealers, and new Campervan specialists. We represent some of the highest quality manufactures from the UK and Europe.
Most models are available for viewing at our Hayling Island showrooms, we offer a complete range of approved accessories and provide a full comprehensive demonstration/handover upon collection, we pride ourselves on our high level of customer service and friendly approach.
Finance and part exchange are also possible subject to circumstances, please call us to discuss any part exchange (Motorhome, Caravan, Classic, Sports or Prestige vehicle) that you may have.
Optional accessories installed are not included in the vehicle weight calculation. Their weight must be subtracted from the payload.
Misrepresentation Act: These particulars are set out as a general outline for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute part of a contract. All descriptions, dimensions, reference to condition and other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but intending purchasers should not rely on them as statements or representation of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each item.