Sorry this Dreamer Campervan XL has now been reserved.
Be quick and beat the 12 month waiting list! This Pre-Owned Dreamer Campervan XL is most probably the highest specification example in the UK, and its available now for immediate delivery!
2019 Dreamer Campervan XL Select in Iron Grey Metallic. Fiat Ducato 2.3L 180hp Automatic Gearbox. Euro 6 Multijet, 4 Berth and four belted seats. Featuring two double beds.
Soon as you step into this luxurious spacious motorhome you are greeted by the living room, which is bright and open. You have the L-shaped lounge seating area, offering plenty of seating. The 2 front captain chairs swivel round allowing you to incorporate them into the lounge area, this gives you a real sense of space.
You have your own private shower and bathroom area; the two rooms are separate offering you plenty of space.
At the rear you have the fixed transverse bed which is the full width of the motorhome which can be folded up to give a large storage area. Above the front dining area there is a large manual drop down double bed.
|Chassis||Fiat Ducato 3500kg Maxi|
|Overall Width (Excluding wing mirrors)||2.05m|
|Number of seatbelts||4|
|Storage area dimensions mm (L,W,H)||1300 x 870 x 675|
|Rear Double||1920 x 1370mm / 6’3″ 4’6″|
|Pull-down Cab bed||1900 x 1300/ 6’3″ x 4’3″|
Equipment as follows:
Dreamer Standard Equipment:
- Power steering
- ABS braking
- Swivel seats with matching upholstery
- Electric heated mirrors
- Cab mat
- REMIS cab blinds
- Driver airbag
- Exterior branding by Group RAPIDO
- Double glazed side and rear framed windows with friction stays
- External shower with hot and cold water
- Automatic LED interior/exterior lighting with coming home/leaving home mode
- Side door protective gutter with LED lighting
- Extra wide electric step
- Large panoramic front skylight
Additional specification on this actual vehicle
Comfort + Pack:
- Manual cab air conditioning
- USB car radio
- Cruise control
- Drivers airbag
- Passenger airbag
- Comfort cab seats
- Front bumper painted in bodywork colour
- Gas inverter (for 2×13 kg cylinders)
- Living area door flyscreen
- Living area speakers
- Radio remote control
- Upholstery in Fabric style Colorado
- 180Hp Engine option
- Automatic Gearbox
- XHP Extreme Hybrid Protect insulation = polyurethane and polyether compound with aluminium beams
- Prestige style solid maple wood finish on overhead cupboards, kitchen unit and table
- Leather steering wheel and gear knob
- FIAT Comfort-Matic gearbox
- ESP (Electric stability programme)
- Traction +
- Truma Combi 6 EH (gas + 220v air and water heating)
- Solar panel pre-wiring
- Extra leisure battery
- Fitted Microwave
- Free-way 135l fridge/freezer AES
- Jack-assisted drop-down front double bed
- Modular design interior and clever patented wardrobe system
- Sleeps 4 adults
- Large L-shaped unique living room
- Kitchen with separate hob and sink
- Separate shower and toilet
- Private shower and bathroom area
- Large modular storage area
- Spare wheel
- Avtex LCD TV
- Amplified TV aerial
- Supagard exterior paint and interior upholstery protection system
- Wax Oil under body protection
- HPC Full Hydraulic Self Levelling auto jacks
- Air assisted Rear suspension
This superb Campervan is available now at Harbour Creek, Hayling Island. Please do not delay in contacting us as we have a feeling that this Dreamer will not be available for very long!
Our used vehicles are supplied with a new 12-month MOT, full Habitation check and Gas safety checks, as well as a base vehicle oil change service if required. Including Harbour Creek 3-Month comprehensive used warranty.
We provide a full demonstration/handover upon collection, and we pride ourselves on our high level of customer service and friendly approach.
Finance and part exchange are also possible subject to circumstances, please call us to discuss any part exchange (Motorhome, Caravan, Prestige, Classic or Performance Car) that you may have.
Misrepresentation Act: These particulars are set out as a general outline for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute part of a contract. All descriptions, dimensions, reference to condition and other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but intending purchasers should not rely on them as statements or representation of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each item.