WOW! Just arrived at Harbour Creek this stunning Carthago C-Tourer T 148 low-profile motorhome. Fiat Ducato AL-KO special low-frame chassis, 2.3 150hp with a Comfort-matic Gearbox. 4-berth, 7.46m long with rear longitudinal twin single beds, side bathroom, central kitchen, L-shaped lounge with side seat and swivel front seats.
First registered on 06.03.2020. Low mileage and only one owner from new!
Having the the choice of split twin or super size double bed over the extra large garage. Electric drop-down double bed over lounge area. Individual reading lights with overhead cupboards all round.
Extras as follows:
Specification on this vehicle as follows:
- Automatic air conditioning in driver’s cabin
- Cruise control
- Bus Mirror “bestview” with bus mirror housing in black/white
- Angle and height adjustable seat surfaces (front and back) driver’s cabin seats
- Dashboard finish consisting of: fine wood inlays, air vents in silver
- Wheel trims with Carthago logo
- Radio wiring: radio aerial with DVB-T reception, 2 loudspeakers in driver’s cabin and 2 above lounge seating group
- Midi-Heki skylight (700 x 500mm) with ceiling canopy above living area seating
- AES fridge 160l volume
- Cabin door anti-insect blind
- SOG toilet fan, ventilation via roof chimney
- Waste water hose set for comfortable disposal
- USB socket in the overhead storage cabinet above rear bed
- Wiring for electric roof-mounted fan
- Wiring for solar system
- Wiring for satellite system
- Wiring for reversing camera (single lens)
- Preparation for television: TV pull-out system inc. connection set in backrest of side seat bench
- 150hp engine upgrade
- Automatic 6-gear transmission
- Central folding bed above lounge seating group, electric raising/lowering
- AL-KO special low-frame chassis
- Coffee capsule machine (Dolce Gusto) with connection set and shelf
- Additional electric element 2x 900W for 230V for Truma Combi 6 heating
- Carpet for living area
- Carpet for driver’s cabin area
- Oven in kitchen area
- Barcelona – Antara main fabric
For further details, to arrange viewing or to reserve this stunning Carthago Motorhome, please do not hesitate to call one of our friendly sales team here at Harbour Creek.
All of our used vehicles are supplied with a new 12 month MOT, full Habitation check and Gas safety certificate, as well as a base vehicle service as required.
We provide a full comprehensive demonstration/handover upon collection, and we pride ourselves on our high level of customer service and friendly approach.
Finance and part exchange are also possible subject to circumstances, please call us to discuss any part exchange (Motorhome, Caravan, Prestige or Classic vehicle) that you may have.
This Motorhome is being marketed and sold via our Brokerage service, this is treated as a private sale between the current owner (the seller) and the purchaser (the buyer) . Harbour Creek are acting agents of the sale as a result the purchaser does not have legal rights as defined by the Consumer Rights Act 2015 or Sale of Goods Act 1979. They do however have the benefit of purchasing this vehicle at a lower ‘private sale’ price. We can also provide an additional 12 month comprehensive warranty backed by MB&G providing cover for not only chassis but also habitation systems and bodywork, please ask our sales team for further details.
Misrepresentation Act: These particulars are set out as a general outline for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute part of a contract. All descriptions, dimensions, reference to condition and other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but intending purchasers should not rely on them as statements or representation of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each item.