New 2021 Westfalia Jules Verne Camper 136Hp Cavansite Blue Metallic, built on a Mercedes Vito chassis offering 9G-Tronic Automatic Gearbox & Rear Wheel Drive.. Delivery April 2021.
With the complete 2020 collection now sold out, and the equivalent VW based 2020 Westfalia Kepler only available in LHD, we are sure that these Mercedes Jules Verne editions with the same Kepler interior layout & features will not be available for very long. Please therefore do not hesitate to call for further details or to reserve one of these models.
The new Jules Verne is the next generation now offering a permanent toilet amongst other innovative features in a luxurious and spacious interior living space of the new Mercedes Vito base vehicle, making this a partnership made in Heaven. It is not often that 2 premium brands work so well together but this is an exception to the rule.
With the latest Jules Verne, the Westfalia design team focused their attention on providing a large and yet cosy side dinette, which when required can be converted into a comfortable double bed in just a few simple steps. You have a second large double bed located in the elevating roof with a canvas that can be completely unzipped allowing you to sleep under the stars when travelling in those warmer climates.
The main living room has an L-shaped lounge which is unique to Westfalia and allows you to sit back and enjoy the view whatever the weather. You will be truly surprised by the amount of space Westfalia have managed to create in this compact campervan, this allows you to use this vehicle as an everyday mode of transport being that it’s under 2 metres high and will fit in any normal car parking space. These Jules Verne models also feature the second sliding side door so you have rear access from both sides of the vehicle, perfect for those city trips, European roads and taking full advantage of views from all camping locations.
Specifications as follows:
- Electric Compressor Fridge & Freezer 51 litre
- 50l freshwater tank & 36 litre wastewater tank
- Fitted 19 litre cassette toilet
- Fitted rear internal shower tray with hot & cold shower head
- Webasto diesel air heating system
- Truma 10 litre hot water gas boiler
- Length: 5.14m Height: 1.99m Width: 1.92m
- Double bed in elevating roof 190 x 117 cm
- Double bed downstairs 190 x 119 cm
Additional specification on this actual vehicle
Jules Verne Package:
- Chromised radiator grille
- Automatic light ignition/wipers
- Height adjustable seats
- Car Radio with DAB+ Apple Car Play and Android Auto, Bluetooth & 2 USB interfaces
- Pre-assembly for fitting a towing hitch
- Hill start Assist
- Park Pilot
- Front & rear parking sensors
- Rear view camera
Driver Assistance Pack:
- Lane Departure Warning
- Blind Spot Warning
- Emergency Breaking
- European map Including 7″ touch-screen radio, DAB+ Apple Car Play and Android Auto
- Dashboard with Chrome Details
- Metallic Blue Cavansite
- 136hp engine upgrade
- 9G-Tronic Automatic gearbox
- Leather Multifunction steering wheel
- Chrome-plated threshold bar
- Sliding doors on the left & right sides
- Sliding side Windows on left & right
- Mercedes-Benz Cabin Mats
Please call for further details & to discuss any additional specification items that you may wish to add.
Prices exclude 1st registration fees and first 12 months RFL.
Harbour Creek Motorhomes are the UK’s largest family owned Westfalia dealer, and proud to be awarded Westfalia Export Dealer of the Year since 2019.
please call to come and view the complete Westfalia range in our indoor heated Showroom. We can also offer the complete range of accessories all fitted within our approved workshop.