New 2020 Malibu T 410 DB Semi-Integrated Motorhome, F35 light Touring. Euro 6D, 2.3l 140hp. With the new 9G-Tronic Automatic Gearbox, incoming stock July 2020.
This popular layout with raised rear transverse bed and only 6.66m total length makes for a superb motorhome for couples or families. Having the wardrobe beneath the bed provides plenty of room, also you have all-round overhead storage cabinets above the bed. At the front of the motorhome above the lounge you have the electrically operated central drop-down double bed.
The Corner kitchen has six large drawers, 3-ring hob with cast iron grating and integrated round sink. The Slimtower fridge is positioned at hand height opposite the kitchen, which provides plenty of room.
||Fiat Ducato / 3500kg (f35 light)
|Overall Width (excluding wing mirrors)
|Number of seatbelts
|Rear garage interior height
|Door width/height rear garage passenger side
||950 x 1,140mm
|Door width/height rear garage driver’s side
||500 x 650mm
|Rear double bed dimensions
||2100 x 1470 x 1360
|Seating area bed conversion
||2030 x 1300 x 650
- Malibu wheel trims
- Radiator grille in high gloss black
- Driver’s cabin air conditioning system, manual
- Charge booster
- Cruise control
- Driver & passenger airbag
- Driver’s cabin seats with angle and height adjustment (front/rear)
- Central locking of driver’s cabin door, electrically adjustable outside mirrors, electric windows
- Radio cabling with roof antenna with DAB+, loudspeakers in driver’s cabin (x2) and L-shaped lounge seating area (x2) with DVB-T2 reception
- Roof awning 3.5m
- Malibu rear lights with LED light strip
- Second garage door on the driver’s side
- Main cabin door with window roller blind and insect screen roller blind
- Honeycomb insulating front blind with vertical operation and folding blind on side windows
- Midi-Heki panorama skylight above L-shaped lounge seating area
- Indirect ambient lighting in living area with LED technology
- Truma CP Plus digital control panel
- Wiring for reversing camera
- Malibu reversing camera system with single lens in rear part
- Radio/ DVD double DIN including DAB+ with touch screen and reversing camera monitor function
- LED 22″ flat screen incl. TV wall holder or TV pull-out system
- Wiring for Solar
- Wiring for Sat
- USB socket in overhead storage cabinet above rear bed
- Truma Duo control CS with crash sensor/ de-icing function
- Wastewater hose set for comfortable disposal
- 140hp Engine upgrade
- 9G-Tronic Automatic Gearbox
- Leather steering wheel & gear knob
- Eco Pack: Automatic Stop & Start (Reduction in pollutant emissions, electrically controlled fuel pump increases combustion efficiency, since the fuel is not heated)
- Central locking for driver’s cabin door/ main door
- Electric extractor hood, exhaust & supply air function above kitchen area
- Slim-Tec fridge combination 145l with seperate freezer compartment
- Fitted Gas oven
- Central fold-down bed above living area (seating area) electrically operated for raising/ lowering
- Truma Combi 6E (Additional electric heating element x2 900w/230v)
- 16″ Fiat alloy wheel rims
- Hot/cold exterior shower in scooter garage at passenger side
- Upholstery in Toulouse – Antara/ fabric combination
Harbour Creek Motorhomes are one of the UK’s largest family owned Westfalia dealers, and new Campervan specialists. We represent some of the highest quality manufactures from the UK and Europe.
Most models are available for viewing at our Hayling Island showrooms, we offer a complete range of approved accessories and provide a full comprehensive demonstration/handover upon collection, we pride ourselves on our high level of customer service and friendly approach.
Finance and part exchange are also possible subject to circumstances, please call us to discuss any part exchange (motorhome, caravan, classic or luxury vehicle) that you may have.
Optional accessories installed are not included in the vehicle weight calculation. Their weight must be subtracted from the payload.