Van Tourer is a brand that never stops improving ensuring it always stays on step ahead of the competition. It now offers the 600L on a Peugeot platform allowing you the choice of base vehicle to beast suit your needs. Peugeot are renowned for leading the way for innovative design and new concepts in the car motor industry. They are now doing the same for motorhomes offering an unrivalled level of specification as standard offering real competition against the traditional Fiat chassis. You will see this as soon as you step into the cockpit, you are greeted by a pleasant ambience packed with all the modern features we expect in our cars.
Moving onto the motorhome side of things you are welcomed with the Van Tourer standard finish, that being quality fitments and a spacious living and sleeping space. Combine this with the well appointed kitchen and bathroom and you will know you have found the motorhome of your dreams.
||Peugeot 2,0l 160hp / 3500kg
|Seats with 3-point seatbelts
|No. of people while driving
Additional specification on this actual vehicle
- Tyre pressure sensor
- Captain chair seat (double armrests for driver/passenger seat)
- Manual air conditioning in cab
- Radio preparation with speakers in cab
- Electrically adjustable and heated door mirrors
- Cruise control
- Leather steering wheel with shift knob
- Electric package (power outlets 2x 230V, 1x 12V, 2x USB)
- Sliding door with fly screen
- Remis cab blind for front and side windows
- Bench expandable sideways for a more comfortable sitting position
- Large table with swivelling extension
- Pre-installed cabling rear view camera
- Pre-installed cabling for SAT/Solar
- Additional speakers in the rear area
Specifications as follows:
- Spacious En-suite bathroom
- Elevating Roof in body colour Golden White Metallic
- Ambiance lighting
- Isofix child seat mount on rear seats
- 2-Zone cold foam mattress set
Harbour Creek Motorhomes are one of the UK’s largest family owned Westfalia dealers, and new Campervan specialists. We represent some of the highest quality manufactures from the UK and Europe.
Most models are available for viewing at our Hayling Island showrooms, we offer a complete range of approved accessories and provide a full comprehensive demonstration/handover upon collection, we pride ourselves on our high level of customer service and friendly approach.
Finance and part exchange are also possible subject to circumstances, please call us to discuss any part exchange (motorhome, caravan, classic or luxury vehicle) that you may have.
Optional accessories installed are not included in the vehicle weight calculation. Their weight must be subtracted from the payload.