The dynamic and comfortable Malibu T 500 QB. The two driver’s cabin doors make it easier to access the cockpit, with the rotating the two seats creates a cosy living environment. The flat profile of the roof dome optimises the aerodynamics and gives the semi-integrated motorhome a hint of sportiness.
You have a generous L-shaped lounge seating area with a side seat bench, the luxury living room table can be rotated and moved in two directions with a free-standing table pillar.
At the rear of the motorhome you find the spacious queen size bed, with large drawers beneath the bed and two large wardrobes on either side, providing additional storage space.
||Fiat Ducato 35 Light – 2.3l 150hp
|Total length (mm)
|Total width (mm)
|Total height (mm)
Equipment as follows:
- Driver’s cabin air conditioning system, manual
- Cruise control
- Driver/ Passenger airbag
- Central locking of driver’s cabin door, electric adjustment of out-side mirrors, electric windows
- Angle and height adjustable seat surfaces (front/back) driver’s cabin seats
- Malibu wheel trims (omitted for option Aluminium wheels)
- Shiny black front grille
- Wiring for radio with roof antennae with DAB+ speakers in driver’s cabin (2x) and lounge seating group (2x) DVB-T2 reception
- Pleated driver’s cabin roller blinds behind the windscreen and side windows
- Main cabin door with window roller blind and insect screen roller blind
- Second garage door on driver’s side
- Indirect ambient lighting in living area with LED technology
- Midi-Heki panoramic skylight above lounge seating group
- Truma CP Plus digital control panel
- Malibu rear lights with LED lights
- Waste water hose set for comfortable disposal
- USB socket in overhead storage cabinet above rear bed
- Wiring for reversing camera
- Wiring for Solar
- Wiring for Sat
- Wiring for TV
- 150hp engine upgrade
- Automatic Gearbox
- Upholstery in Lyon
- 16″ Fiat steel wheels
- “Skyview” Skylight with designer roof liner and indirect LED lighting
- Central locking of driver cabin and main cabin doors with remote control
- Truma Combi 6E Heating
- Removable carpet for living area and driver’s cabin
- Lounge seating area that can be converted into a double bed
Harbour Creek Motorhomes are one of the UK’s largest family owned Westfalia dealers, and new Campervan specialists. We represent some of the highest quality manufactures from the UK and Europe.
Most models are available for viewing at our Hayling Island showrooms, we offer a complete range of approved accessories and provide a full comprehensive demonstration/handover upon collection, we pride ourselves on our high level of customer service and friendly approach.
Finance and part exchange are also possible subject to circumstances, please call us to discuss any part exchange (motorhome, caravan, classic or luxury vehicle) that you may have.