2019 Malibu I 440 QB Luxury A-Class Motorhome Euro 6 Manual 2.3l 150hp 4 berth & 4 belted seats.
As soon as you step into this superb A class motorhome you can tell its been made to the highest of quality. In front of you, you have the very spacious L-shaped lounge with 2 Forward Facing Travelling seats with seat belts. The 2 front captains chairs also swivel round to become part of the Lounge. The Living room table can be rotated and also moved in two directions using a foot pedal. There is an Additional Double Bed that pulls down over the front 2 seats when these are folded.
You have the roomy corner kitchen with six large drawers, 3-burner hob with cast iron grating and round sink, above the kitchen you have overhead storage cabinets allowing you to have plenty of room to put all the essentials in. At the rear of the motorhome you will find the spacious queen-size bed, the bed can be lifted to access the large draws beneath. There are also two large wardrobes on either side of the queen-size bed and practical storage compartments at the side. The luxury bathroom has the shower opposite the washing and toilet area. Giving you even more space and a changing area in the middle that can be partitioned off from the living area
||Fiat Ducato 40 heavy 2.3l 150hp
|Total Length (mm)
|Total Width (mm)
|Total Height (mm)
Extras as follows:
- Cruise control
- Driver/ Passenger airbag
- Malibu ‘bestview’ bus mirror system in bicolour black/white, electrically adjustable
- Angle and height adjustable seat surfaces (front/back) driver’s cabin seats
- Malibu wheel trims (omitted for option Aluminium wheels)
- Shiny black front grill
- Wiring for radio with roof antennae with DAB+, speakers in driver’s cabin (2x) and lounge seating group (2x) DVB-T2 reception
- Surcharge Driver’s cabin automatic air conditioning
- Honeycomb insulated front pleated blinds with vertical operation + folding pleated blinds at site windows
- Main cabin door with window roller blind and insect screen roller blind
- Second garage door at driver’s side
- Indirect ambient lighting in living area with LED technology
- Midi-Heki panoramic skylight above the lounge seating group
- Truma CP Plus digital control panel
- Malibu rear lights with LED lights
- Waste water hose set for comfortable disposal
- USB socket in overhead storage cabinet above rear bed
- Wiring for reversing camera
- Wiring for Solar
- Wiring for Sat
- Wiring for TV
- 150 hp engine upgrade
- Mini-Heki roof dome above the kitchen area
- Pedelec scooter garage with patented loading height extension up to 124 cm
- Insertion and transport system for 2 Pedelecs/E-bikes
- Slim-Tec refrigerator combination with separate freezer compartment and gas oven
- Removable carpet for living and driver’s cabin area
- Upholstery in Palermo Fabric
- Malibu World Of Sleep & Deco-Set
This actual model is In Stock and available for immediate delivery. If you would like further details, to arrange a viewing or reserve this model, please call one of our friendly sales team at Harbour Creek.
Harbour Creek Motorhomes are one of the UK’s largest family owned Westfalia dealers, and new Campervan specialists. We represent some of the highest quality manufactures from the UK and Europe.
Most models are available for viewing at our Hayling Island showrooms, we offer a complete range of approved accessories and provide a full comprehensive demonstration/handover upon collection, we pride ourselves on our high level of customer service and friendly approach.
Finance and part exchange are also possible subject to circumstances, please call us to discuss any part exchange (motorhome, caravan, luxury vehicle) that you may have.