New 2023 Knaus Tourer Van 500 LT Motorhome, Volkswagen T6.1, Right hand drive. 150Hp with an Automatic gearbox. Finished in Ascot Grey. 2 Berth & 2 Travelling seats.
Sporty, dynamic, striking: the VW T6.1 base not only gives the TOURER VAN its unmistakable appearance, but also impresses with maximum driving pleasure, high safety and the best comfort.
Face-to-face Seating group, the two bench seats and rotating cab seats comfortably seats 6 people in the 500 LT. In addition, the seating group can be converted into a spacious double bed.
Fixed bathroom in the 500 LT, the swivel wall can easily be moved into the position you need, this gives you either a spacious shower cubicle or a generous washbasin.
Estimated delivery date, November/December 2023.
*Please note, this model does not have the front pull-down bed*
|Chassis||Volkswagen T6.1 / 3200kg|
|Width (outer/inner) (cm)||216/200|
Height (outer/inner) (cm)
|Technically maximum authorised laden mass (kg)||3200|
|Max. number of berths||2|
|Number of persons allowed in driving operation||2|
|Lounge bed conversion size (cm)||201 x 85: 201 x 77|
Equipment on this vehicle as follows:
Standard Specification on this vehicle:
- VW T6.1 2.800 kg 110kW/150PS, automatic gearbox
- Load increase from 2.800 kg to 3.200 kg
- Car key with remote control for central locking for cab doors
- Suspension and damping with increased front axle load, reinforced stabilisers and 17″ steel wheels
- Chassis uni paint: Ascot grey
- Front bumper painted in chassis colour
- 17” alloy rims Devonport
- Multifunction steering wheel (3 spokes)
- High-quality fitted seat covers for driver’s/passenger’s seat in KNAUS fabric stlye
- Cab seats swivelling
- Seat heating for driver’s and passenger’s seats
- Fog lights incl. cornering ligh
- Driver & passenger airbag
- Emergency Brake Assist
- Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC) with speed limitation device
- Start-stop system with brake energy recovery
- Windscreen wipers with interval circuit and rain sensor and automatic headlight switching
- Navigation system “Discover Media” including “Streaming & Internet” with 4 speakers
- “We Connect” and “We Connect Plus” preparation
- Rear view camera incl. wiring
- Maximum load capacity of the rear garage: 150 kg
- Insect screen door
- Gas locker for 1 x 5 kg gas bottles
- Windows with double glazing tinted, curtained and hinged (with insect screen and blackout)
- Face-to-face Seating group
- Bed conversion of the seating group
- Cooker-sink combination incl. 2-burner cooker with electric ignition and divided glass cover
- Refrigerator 98 ltr. Compressor
- Comfort bathroom with shower and washbasin
- Cassette toilet DOMETIC swivelling
- Diesel heating TRUMA Combi 4 D
- Atmospheric ambient lighting
- Complete antenna system Oyster 60 Premium, Twin incl. 27″ SMART-TV
- TV holder
- Awning 305 x 250 cm, anthracite
- Furniture decor: Matara Teak
Additional Fitted Options On This Vehicle:
- Knaus Premium body door
- Electrical entry step
- Frame windows SEITZ S7
- Fitted sheet set
- Upholstery: Active Rock
Do not delay in contacting us to discuss this superb model, or to reserve subject to arrival.
Harbour Creek Motorhomes are one of the UK’s largest family owned Westfalia dealers, and new Campervan specialists. We represent some of the highest quality manufactures from the UK and Europe.
Most models are available for viewing at our Hayling Island showrooms, we offer a complete range of approved accessories and provide a full comprehensive demonstration/handover upon collection, we pride ourselves on our high level of customer service and friendly approach.
Finance and part exchange are also possible subject to circumstances, please call us to discuss any part exchange (Motorhome, Caravan, Prestige, Classic or Performance Car) that you may have.
Optional accessories installed are not included in the vehicle weight calculation. Their weight must be subtracted from the payload.
Misrepresentation Act: These particulars are set out as a general outline for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute part of a contract. All descriptions, dimensions, reference to condition and other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but intending purchasers should not rely on them as statements or representation of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each item.