New 2022 Knaus Boxstar 540 Road ’60 Years Edition’ Finished in Campovolo Grey. Right hand drive, Euro 6D_Final, 2.2l, 140Hp with a 9-Speed Automatic Gearbox. 3 berth & 4 Travelling Seats. Ref: 1722 – Estimated Delivery, Spring/Summer 2022.
The Boxstar 60 Years – Impresses with its extravagant exterior. A Campovolo Grey painting, a dark window area with the curved KNAUS Signature Element and silver‐coloured dovetail graphics make it a real eye‐catcher.
Knaus Boxstar 540 Highlights:
- It is compact on the outside, yet extremely spacious on the inside.
- Permanent bathroom with swivel‐mounted mirror or optional open bathroom
- Fully equipped kitchen with 70‐litre compressor fridge.
- Transversal bed at the rear, with large bed surface and plenty of storage space
- Best‐quality furnishings
- Soft‐close furniture flaps
|Chassis||Fiat Ducato / 3500kg|
|Exterior Length (cm)||541|
|Width cm (outer/inner)|
|Height cm (outer/inner)||258/190|
|Number of seatbelts||4|
|Max. Payload||741 kg|
|Berths||2 + 1|
|Bed size, rear lateral bed (cm)||194 x 140/125|
|Bed size, spare bed on semi-dinette conversion (cm)||180 x 70|
Equipment as follows:
Standard Specification on this Vehicle:
- FIAT Ducato 3,500 kg; 2.2 l 140 Multijet with start-stop system incl. smart alternator (220 A); front-wheel drive; Euro 6d-Final (103 kW/140 HP)
- Air conditioning in cab, manual including pollen filter and outside temperature display
- Passenger & Driver airbag
- Steering wheel and gear knob in leather
- Steering wheel with controls for radio
- Swivelling cab seats with function-enhanced AGUTI swivel console
- Tempomat ® – Cruise Control
- Fog lights with cornering lights
- Radio DAB+, all-in-one navigation system
- Rear view camera incl. wiring
- Head-up display
- Electrical entry step, 70 cm wide
- Breathable soft-touch side wall cladding
- Special foil graphics “60 YEARS”
- Gutter above sliding door with dimmable LED lighting
- Two-layer cold foam mattresses with breathable and durable mattress cover
- Compact bathroom with patented shower curtain (with air ring)
- Cassette toilet DOMETIC swivelling
- Awning 325 x 250 cm, anthracite
- 10-year leak-proofness guarantee
Additional Fitted Specification on this Vehicle:
- 9-Speed Automatic gearbox
- Seat heating for driver’s and passenger’s seats
- Traction Plus” traction aid, including hill descent assistance
- Rear parking assistance
- EasySpace construction: cab construction with continuous storage cabinets (as in the version with panorama window), without panorama window.
- SEITZ frame window on rear left.
- Frame windows 50 x 38 cm for rear doors
- Lateral guest bed 180 x 70 cm, with additional cushion
- Pre-cabling for TV (sleeping area)
- Supaguard Interior fabric & exterior paint protection system
- Thatcham Category 5 VTS (Vehicle Tracking System) with 12 months subscription included
Harbour Creek Motorhomes are one of the UK’s largest family owned Westfalia dealers, and new Campervan specialists. We represent some of the highest quality manufactures from the UK and Europe.
Most models are available for viewing at our Hayling Island showrooms, we offer a complete range of approved accessories and provide a full comprehensive demonstration/handover upon collection, we pride ourselves on our high level of customer service and friendly approach.
Finance and part exchange are also possible subject to circumstances, please call us to discuss any part exchange (Motorhome, Caravan, Prestige, Classic or Performance Car) that you may have.
Optional accessories installed are not included in the vehicle weight calculation. Their weight must be subtracted from the payload.
Misrepresentation Act: These particulars are set out as a general outline for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute part of a contract. All descriptions, dimensions, reference to condition and other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but intending purchasers should not rely on them as statements or representation of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each item.