Harbour Creek are delighted to announce a new model range to complement their existing ranges.
Wellhouse is a British manufacturer offering a modern interior finish to a very high standard.
The new Ford Terrier 3 / Tellaro based on the very latest Transit Custom featuring the new front-end design and an all-new cab interior plus Ford’s latest driver assistance technologies, this includes the new ‘floating’, tablet-inspired eight-inch colour touchscreen with Ford’s SYNC3 communications and entertainment system as standard.
The Ford Transit Custom cab is well equipped with heated front seats, with twin armrests, which swivel to face the living area when camping; heated windscreen; heated and powered, folding door mirrors; cab air-conditioning; cruise control; DAB radio with multi-function display; electric windows; front and rear parking sensors; rear privacy glass and 16 inch alloy wheels.
Thanks to the Ford EcoBlue 2.0-litre 130PS Euro 6 diesel engine the Tellaro also has a low road fund licence cost of just £255 p/a (Nov 2018) with no initial high first year tax payment.
This Wellhouse campervan now has new swivel captains seats, dimmable reading lights with integrated USB sockets, and a new digital control panel for the Eberspacher heating system with the option to be able to control it remotely via an APP. Also in response to customer feedback, the table is now freestanding so it can be used inside or outside the vehicle.
The rest of the Terrier’s features remain the same: Offering a car-like drive and high-end habitation features such as a clever crash-tested triple rear sliding seat system It has seat belts for three people, and slides forwards or backwards in a Schnierle rail system in the floor to bring passengers closer to the driver or to maximise rear loadspace while travelling; or slides back to maximise living space while camping, and, converts into a double bed. This makes the Terrier a true multi-function vehicle and at 4.97m long, which is convenient for shopping, parking as well as school runs (which means a family of five can travel in the Tellaro),
The Terrier’s other stand-out feature is its high-quality interior with a side kitchen, curved side cabinets and wardrobe unit by Tecnoform, the premium Italian furniture manufacturer. It is available in different colours, and is a one-piece unit to improve its longevity and to reduce the opportunity for noise from rattles or squeaks while travelling.
The high standard specification includes: Eberspacher 2.2kw blown-air heating, 42-litre Dometic compressor fridge, electric step, portable toilet, LED interior lighting, 40-litre fresh water and waste water tanks, lined curtains to living area and Remis screens for the cab, 240v and 12v power sockets, a 25m mains hook-up cable, a two-ring SMEV hob and sink unit with glass lid. There’s also a 95w solar panel to help charge the leisure battery, a top-quality elevating german manufactured roof, the Tellaro is designed for both daily use and more extensive touring.
Built to Fords Qualified Vehicle Modifier program “QVM” and sold through selected Ford dealerships & Leisure dealerships, the Tellaro is offered with a three-year warranty on both the base vehicle and conversion work.
This available model Ref: D5304 is available in February 2019 and comes with the following standard and optional features installed:
Base vehicle spec
- Ford Transit Custom Kombi Trendline
- 130PS 2.0TDCi Ford EcoBlue engine (Euro 6)
- Metallic Paint Chrome Blue
- Colour coded bumpers
- Auto projector headlamps and LED daytime running lights
- DAB radio with 8in Screen and Bluetooth phone syncing for more info click below.
- Quickclear heated windscreen
- Rain-sensing wipers
- Cab Air-conditioning
- Electric, heated and power-folding mirrors
- Cruise control with adjustable speed limiter
- 8-way adjustable driver’s seat with lumbar support
- Front and rear parking sensors
- Traction control
- Electronic stability control (ESC)
- Hill start assist
- Maximum GVW 3200kg, payload 650kg (depending on conversion specification)
Habitation spec includes
- High quality German Reimo/SCA elevating roof system
- Driver and passenger low profile swivel seats
- Fly off handbrake which lowers top allow seat swivel
- Multi-position crash-tested German rear seat system with Three 3-point seatbelts that forms a 6ft 4in long bed (5 seatbelts in total)
- Attractive Italian designed curved cabinets with LED mood lighting
- Italian flush-fitting two-burner hob and sink
- German Eberspacher blown-air heating
- Roof mounted flush Solar panel
- Five travel seats (Optional single seats available depending on model)
Additional Options included
- Ford Colour reversing camera system integrated into 8in touch screen
- 130Hp engine option
- Mini gas Grille in Kitchen
- Wind-out Awning
- Integrated roof bed creating 2nd double bed.
- Built in Fridge option
- Gas Bottle
- Mains Hookup Cable
- Silver windscreen insulating screens
- Electric Slide-out step
- Flooring – Bamboo
- Furniture – Grey Gloss
Total package price £48,980 Inc Vat. available February 2019.
If you would like further details, to arrange a viewing or reserve this model, please call one of our friendly sales team at Harbour Creek.
*Please note that the pictures are library photographs and in such may show additional available fitted options, including leather seats sport alloy wheels and metallic grey paint, please check the full specification of this exact vehicle, or ask a member of our sales team for further details*
Harbour Creek Motorhomes are one of the UK’s largest family owned Westfalia dealers, and new Campervan specialists. We represent some of the highest quality manufactures from the UK and Europe.
Most models are available for viewing at our Hayling Island showrooms, we offer a complete range of approved accessories and provide a full comprehensive demonstration/handover upon collection, we pride ourselves on our high level of customer service and friendly approach.
Finance and part exchange are also possible subject to circumstances, please call us to discuss any part exchange (motorhome, caravan, luxury vehicle) that you may have.
Please call to come and view the complete Westfalia range in our indoor heated Showroom. We can also offer the complete range of accessories all fitted within our approved workshop.