New 2021 Malibu I 441 LE Integrated Motorhome, Touring Edition. 2.3l 140hp, 9G-Tronic Automatic gearbox. Incoming stock, May 2021.
Individual design, panoramic view while driving and an extraordinarily spacious feeling. Arrive at your destination, simply turn the front seats around and you already have a spacious living environment. At night you are then given a warm welcome by the easily accessible dropdown bed above the front seats. You will appreciate the spaciousness of the living area and the perfectly integrated driver’s cab.
The lengthways single beds at the rear impress with their big sleeping dimensions. Registered for patent approval by Malibu: The pull-out access steps which make it easy for you to get into, even if the sleeping area extension is being used.
The Malibu I 441 LE features the ‘Vario swivelling bath’ it’s well thought-out and innovative. Thanks to a sophisticated swivelling wall, a spacious shower or washroom/toilet room is created in an instant. The washroom door also acts as a room partition from the living area.
||Fiat Ducato / 35 light
|Exterior Length (mm)
|Overall Width (mm)
|Overall Height (mm)
|Number of seatbelts
|Door width/height rear garage passengers side (mm)
||1050 x 1140
|Door width/height rear garage drivers side (mm)
||(2x) 400 x 785
|Rear bed dimensions (mm)
|Folding bed dimensions (mm)
||1950 x 1600
Additional specification on this actual vehicle
- Malibu wheel trims
- Radiator grille in high gloss black
- “Malibu bestview” bus mirror system two-tone black/white, electrically adjustable and heatable
- Driver’s cabin air conditioning system, manual
- Higher output alternator
- Cruise control
- Driver & passenger airbag
- Driver’s cabin seats with angle and height adjustment (front/rear)
- Wiring for radio with roof antenna with DAB+, loudspeaker (4x), DVB-T2 reception
- Roof awning (4.5m)
- Malibu rear lights with LED light strip
- Large garage door at drivers side
- Main cabin door with window and insect screen roller blind
- Honeycomb insulating pleated front blind with vertical operation and folding pleated blind at side windows
- Midi-Heki skylight above L-shaped lounge seating group
- Indirect ambient lighting in living area and kitchen with LED technology
- Truma DuoControls CS
- SOG toilet ventilation via roof chimney
- Waste water hose set for comfortable disposal
- USB socket in overhead storage cabinet above rear bed
- Wiring for reversing camera
- Reversing camera system with single lens, incl. 7″ colour monitor
- Radio/ DVD double DIN with DAB+ and touch screen in driver’s cabin
- Wiring for TV
- 32″ LED flat screen incl. TV pull-out system
- Wiring for solar system
- Wiring for satellite system
- 140Hp engine upgrade
- 9G automatic gearbox
- Eco Pack: Automatic Start/Stop
- Leather steering wheel & gear knob
- 16″ alloy wheels
- Electric extractor hood above kitchen area
- Main cabin door “Premium two” with central and double locking (including driver’s door)
- Hot/cold exterior shower in scooter garage at passenger side
- Gas oven with grill function in kitchen base unit
- Truma Combi 6E (additional electric heating element 2x 900w/230v)
- Floor insert for 4th belted seat
- World Of Sleeping & Decoration Set: Decorative cushions, house blanket & fitted sheet set
- Upholstery in London
Harbour Creek Motorhomes are one of the UK’s largest family owned Westfalia dealers, and new Campervan specialists. We represent some of the highest quality manufactures from the UK and Europe.
Most models are available for viewing at our Hayling Island showrooms, we offer a complete range of approved accessories and provide a full comprehensive demonstration/handover upon collection, we pride ourselves on our high level of customer service and friendly approach.
Finance and part exchange are also possible subject to circumstances, please call us to discuss any part exchange (motorhome, caravan, classic or luxury vehicle) that you may have.
Optional accessories installed are not included in the vehicle weight calculation. Their weight must be subtracted from the payload.