New 2021 Malibu I 410 DB Integrated Motorhome, Touring Edition. 2.3l 140hp, 9G-Tronic Automatic gearbox. Incoming stock, April 2021.
Looking for something special? If so, this Malibu is the one for you! The first impression that you get becomes increasingly clear the closer you look, so many well thought-out details making your travels much more relaxing. One example is the double floor with a huge storage compartment that is truly unique, the top class bodywork with elegant roof/side wall rounding as well as the top quality furniture construction with double connection technology.
Transverse rear bed with sleeping dimensions of 210 x 147/136cm and all-round overhead storage cabinets. The wardrobe beneath the rear bed provides plenty of room, also having the room-high wardrobe just next to the bed.
Huge feature for the Integrated motorhome is the drop-down bed with extra large sleeping area of 195 x 160cm, convenient bed access without a ladder via the side seat, and a stable and sturdy bed surface in the sleeping position.
New 2021 Malibu Highlights
- New body construction
- Curved unique Carthago Body design
- New exterior graphics
- New furniture design
||Fiat Ducato / 35 light
|Exterior Length (cm)
|Overall Width (cm)
|Overall Height (cm)
|Number of seatbelts
|Door width/height rear garage passengers side (mm)
||950 x 1140
|Door width/height rear garage drivers side (mm)
||500 x 650
|Rear bed dimensions (mm)
|Folding bed dimensions (mm)
||1950 x 1600
Additional specification on this actual vehicle
- Malibu wheel trims
- Radiator grillie in high black gloss
- “Malibu bestview” bus mirror system two-tone black/white, electrically adjustable and heatable
- Driver’s cabin air conditioning system, manual
- Higher output alternator
- Cruise control
- Driver and passenger airbag
- Driver’s cabin seats with angle and height adjustment (front/rear)
- Wiring for radio with roof antenna with DAB+ loudspeaker (4x), DVB-T2 reception
Main Cabin options
- Roof awning (4.5m)
- Malibu rear lights with LED light strip
- Large garage door at driver’s side
- Main cabin door with window and insect screen roller blind
- Honeycomb insulation pleated front blind with vertical operation and folding pleated blind at side windows
- Midi-Heki skylight above L-shaped lounge seating group
- Indirect ambient lighting in living area and kitchen with LED technology
- Truma CP Plus digital control panel
- Truma DuoControl CS
- SOG toilet ventilation via roof chimney
- Waste water hose set for comfortable disposal
- USB socket in overhead storage cabinet above rear bed
- Wiring for reversing camera
- Reversing camera system with single lens, incl. 7″ colour monitor
- Radio/ DVD double DIN with DAB+ and touch screen in driver’s cabin
- Wiring for TV
- 24″ LED flat screen incl. TV wall bracket and TV pull-out system
- Wiring for solar system
- Wiring for satellite system
- 140hp Engine upgrade
- 9G Automatic Gearbox
- Automatic Stop/Start
- Media Centre Incl. DAB+ with navigation and motorhome route guidance
- Leather steering wheel & gear knob
- 16″ Fiat Alloy wheels
- Electric extractor hood above kitchen
- Mini Heki skylight above drop-down bed
- Main cabin door ‘Premium two’ with central locking and double locking (including driver’s door)
- Socket package with additional sockets (3x 230V)
- Hot/Cold exterior shower in scooter garage at passengers side
- Gas oven with grill function in kitchen base unit
- Truma Combi 6E (additional electric heating element 2x 900 Watt/230V)
- Floor insert for 4th belted seat
- Waterproof shower insert in same design as living area floor
- Malibu table and chair set
- World Of Sleeping & Decoration Set: Decorative cushions, house blanket & fitted sheet set.
- Upholstery in London
Harbour Creek Motorhomes are one of the UK’s largest family owned Westfalia dealers, and new Campervan specialists. We represent some of the highest quality manufactures from the UK and Europe.
Most models are available for viewing at our Hayling Island showrooms, we offer a complete range of approved accessories and provide a full comprehensive demonstration/handover upon collection, we pride ourselves on our high level of customer service and friendly approach.
Finance and part exchange are also possible subject to circumstances, please call us to discuss any part exchange (motorhome, caravan, classic or luxury vehicle) that you may have.
Optional accessories installed are not included in the vehicle weight calculation. Their weight must be subtracted from the payload.