At Harbour Creek, we are very excited to announce that we’ve been appointed as a South Coast dealer for this fabulous range of Knaus Motorhomes.
WOW.. this amazing model from Knaus features a full 4 berth camper with transverse rear bed and roof bed, yet its only 6 meters long!
2021 Fiat Ducato Knaus Boxstar 600 Lifetime XL, Finished in White. Right hand drive Euro 6D 140Hp 9G Automatic Gearbox, 6.0m long, 4 berth & 4 Travelling Seats – Delivery July 2021
Highlights of the Lifetime XL:
- Dynamic GRP high roof
- Generous & efficient amount of space
- Separate sleeping areas in the front & rear
- Smooth‐running & comfortable lifting bed
- Optional SkyRoof panorama roof
No matter what plans you have for the next journey and who will come with you, everyone will find their favourite place in the BoxStar 600 Lifetime XL. Four spacious beds, two in the rear and two in the high-roof, ensure perfect relaxation and increased sleeping comfort. The high-roof convinces with its dynamic shape, and its double shell provides optimal insulation values. The well thought-out arrangement of the tank system with its particularly low centre of gravity ensures exceptional optimum vehicle stability
Comfortable longitudinal beds. Absolutely unique in this class: here you can relax in comfort.
Unique headroom. Even when the high-roof bed is extended there is still a headroom of more than 170 cm (238 cm when retracted) Space-saving and smooth-running. The high-roof bed is particularly easy to retract and extend in a single action. A special mechanism ensures that it engages securely. Heavenly sleep. Dimmable side windows and fully-fledged cold foam mattresses ensure optimal sleeping comfort.
Specification on this vehicle:
- 9-Speed Automatic Gearbox
- Fiat ECO pack consisting of: Start-stop system incl. smart alternator
- Metallic White paint
- 16″ wheels
- Air conditioning in cab, manual including pollen filter and outside temperature display
- Gutter above sliding door with dimmable LED lighting
- Driver airbag & passenger airbag
- Driver’s seat height adjustment
- Passenger’s seat height adjustment
- Steering wheel with controls for radio
- Electrical entry step, 70 cm wide
- Original Fiat Captain chair seats with armrests
- Cab seats swivelling
- Front and side window blackout
- Hill Holder (hill start aid)
- Power steering
- Electronic immobiliser
- Tempomat ® – Cruise Control
- Rear parking assistance
- Spare tyre
- Fuel tank 75 ltr.
- Car key with remote control for central locking for cab doors
- Electric windows (driver’s and passenger’s door)
- Electrically adjustable and heated exterior mirrors
- LED daytime running light
- Headlights in black frame
- Radiator grille glossy black
- Truma Combi 4E Heating incl. CP-Plus digital heating control panel
- Insulating hood waste water tank, heatable
- Ambient lighting: plinth light (night light); RGB light rear ceiling; open bath: RGB light in canopy; Classic bath: LED-band side wall and ceiling
- 10-year leak-proof guarantee
- MediKit voucher: Voucher for an extensive medication set (includes among others wound spray, disinfectant spray and various pharmacy drugs
- Radio preparation incl. 2 loudspeakers in living area
- Radio DAB+, all-in-one navigation system with camping software, without CD/DVD drive, incl. DAB+/FM antenna, 3-year map update
- Rear view camera incl. wiring
Harbour Creek Motorhomes are one of the UK’s largest family owned Westfalia dealers, and new Campervan specialists. We represent some of the highest quality manufactures from the UK and Europe.
Most models are available for viewing at our Hayling Island showrooms, we offer a complete range of approved accessories and provide a full comprehensive demonstration/handover upon collection, we pride ourselves on our high level of customer service and friendly approach.
Finance and part exchange are also possible subject to circumstances, please call us to discuss any part exchange (Motorhome, Caravan, Prestige, Classic or Performance Car) that you may have.
Optional accessories installed are not included in the vehicle weight calculation. Their weight must be subtracted from the payload.
Misrepresentation Act: These particulars are set out as a general outline for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute part of a contract. All descriptions, dimensions, reference to condition and other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but intending purchasers should not rely on them as statements or representation of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each item.