** Just arrived at Harbour Creek** New 2020 Malibu I 441 LE Luxury A-Class Motorhome, F35 light Touring Edition. Euro 6D, 2.3l 140hp, with the new 9G-Tronic Automatic Gearbox.
Individual design, panoramic view while driving and an extraordinarily spacious feeling. Arrive at your destination, simply turn the front seats around and you already have a spacious living environment. At night you are then given a warm welcome by the easily accessible dropdown bed above the front seats. You will appreciate the spaciousness of the living area and the perfectly integrated driver’s cab.
The lengthways single beds at the rear impress with their big sleeping dimensions. Registered for patent approval by Malibu: The pull-out access steps which make it easy for you to get into, even if the sleeping area extension is being used.
The Malibu I 441 LE features the ‘Vario swivelling bath’ it’s well thought-out and innovative. Thanks to a sophisticated swivelling wall, a spacious shower or washroom/toilet room is created in an instant. The washroom door also acts as a room partition from the living area.
||Fiat Ducato / 3500kg (f35 light)
|Overall Width (excluding wing mirrors)
|Number of seatbelts
|Rear garage interior height
|Door width/height rear garage passenger side
||950 x 1,140mm
|Door width/height rear garage driver’s side (x2)
||400 x 785mm
|Rear twin bed dimensions
||2,000 x 1,950 / 850mm
|Drop-down bed over cab
||1,950 x 1,600mm
Specifications on this vehicle:
- Malibu wheel trims
- Radiator grille in high gloss black
- “Malibu Bestview” bus mirror system in bi-colour black/white electrically adjustable
- Driver’s cabin air conditioning system, manual
- Charge booster
- Cruise control
- Driver & passenger airbag
- Driver’s cabin seats with angle and height adjustment (front/rear)
- Radio cabling with roof antenna with DAB+, loudspeakers in driver’s cabin (x2) and L-shaped lounge seating area (x2) with DVB-T2 reception
- Roof awning 4.5m
- Malibu rear lights with LED light strip
- Second garage door on the driver’s side
- Main cabin door with window roller blind and insect screen roller blind
- Honeycomb insulating front blind with vertical operation and folding blind on side windows
- Midi-Heki panorama skylight above L-shaped lounge seating area
- Indirect ambient lighting in living area with LED technology
- Truma CP Plus digital control panel
- Wiring for reversing camera
- Malibu reversing camera system with single lens in rear part (with 7″ monitor at side on dashboard)
- Radio/ DVD double DIN including DAB+ with touch screen
- Wiring for TV
- LED 22″ flat screen incl. TV pull-out system in TV cabinet above L-shaped lounge seating group
- Wiring for Solar
- Wiring for Sat
- USB socket in overhead storage cabinet above rear bed
- Truma Duo control CS with crash sensor/ de-icing function
- Wastewater hose set for comfortable disposal
- Large Scooter garage
- 140hp Engine Upgrade
- 9G-Tronic Automatic Gearbox
- Eco Pack: Automatic Stop & Start (Reduction in pollutant emissions, electrically controlled fuel pump increases combustion efficiency, since the fuel is not heated)
- Central locking for driver’s cabin door/ main door
- Leather steering wheel & gear knob
- Gas oven with grill
- Electric extractor hood, exhaust & supply air function above kitchen area
- Hot/cold exterior shower in scooter garage at passenger side
- Truma Combi 6E (Additional electric heating element x2 900w/230v)
- Without fold-down bed, roof storage compartment above driver’s cabin instead
- 16″ Fiat alloy wheel rims
- Additional x3 230v sockets
- Front fog lights
- Upholstery in Toulouse
Harbour Creek Motorhomes are one of the UK’s largest family owned Westfalia dealers, and new Campervan specialists. We represent some of the highest quality manufactures from the UK and Europe.
Most models are available for viewing at our Hayling Island showrooms, we offer a complete range of approved accessories and provide a full comprehensive demonstration/handover upon collection, we pride ourselves on our high level of customer service and friendly approach.
Finance and part exchange are also possible subject to circumstances, please call us to discuss any part exchange (motorhome, caravan, classic or luxury vehicle) that you may have.
Optional accessories installed are not included in the vehicle weight calculation. Their weight must be subtracted from the payload.