Van Tourer are a premium brand motorhome manufacturer that offer something truly different from the rest. Apart from the quality of finish and high grade materials used in all their motorhomes the layout that is offered in this 5.4 metre motorhome is truly innovative and unique in the market place.
What sets this apart from the rest is the rear bedroom layout where you have the option of an additional 3rd bed under the height adjustable rear double bed. This is a really clever use of space allowing you real flexibility all in a 5.4 metre van.
Combine this with the comprehensive fitments and you can explore wherever your heart desires and in all seasons. A viewing of this vehicle is highly recommended to truly appreciate the clever design and layout.
||Peugeot 2,0l HDI 130hp / 3300kg
|No. of people while driving
|Seats with 3-point seatbelts
Additional specification on this actual vehicle
- Tyre pressure sensor
- Captain chair seat (double armrests for driver/passenger seat)
- Manual air conditioning in cab
- Radio preparation with speakers in cab
- Electrically adjustable and heated door mirrors
- Cruise control
- Leather steering wheel with shift knob
- Electric package (power outlets 2x 230V, 1x 12V, 2x USB)
- Sliding door with fly screen
- Remis cab blind for front and side windows
- Bench expandable sideways for a more comfortable sitting position
- Large table with swivelling extension
- Pre-installed cabling rear view camera
- Pre-installed cabling for SAT/Solar
- Additional speakers in the rear area
- Electric pole for Truma Combi D 6
- Heated waste water tank
- Heated seats driver and co-driver seat
- Front & back mud flaps
- Auxiliary heating
Specifications As Follows:
- Isofix child seat mount on rear seats
- Ambiance lighting
- 2-Zone cold foam mattress set
- Extra removeable rear bed under standard height adjustable bed (Sleeps 4)
Pop-top on this model is optional, please call if you would like this option added on.
Harbour Creek Motorhomes are one of the UK’s largest family owned Westfalia dealers, and new Campervan specialists. We represent some of the highest quality manufactures from the UK and Europe.
Most models are available for viewing at our Hayling Island showrooms, we offer a complete range of approved accessories and provide a full comprehensive demonstration/handover upon collection, we pride ourselves on our high level of customer service and friendly approach.
Finance and part exchange are also possible subject to circumstances, please call us to discuss any part exchange (motorhome, caravan, classic or luxury vehicle) that you may have.
Optional accessories installed are not included in the vehicle weight calculation. Their weight must be subtracted from the payload.